GroceryPantryCooking & Baking IngredientsPillsbury
Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 Ct, 6 oz

Pillsbury Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 Ct, 6 oz

Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Biscuits. Big, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love.

Is anyone else going through the list and getting more and more hungry?😓
Start your review of Pillsbury Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 Ct, 6 oz!
Product Highlights
Cannot go wrong with pillsbury.in reviews
Jacob A.
Tifton, GA
Pillsbury Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 Ct, 6 oz uploaded by Jacob A.
yummy it’s a stable. you can cook it so many different ways and still have a great meal so i think that’s really nice of it
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Pillsbury Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 Ct, 6 oz uploaded by Johnnie S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Great biscuits good for whatever you want to use them for. I will use them for monkey bread, dumplings or just make biscuits. They are yummy!!
Teena G.
Oakland, CA
Pillsbury Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 Ct, 6 oz uploaded by Teena G.
These are so easy to make! Everything has been pre-measured and cut when I popped it open, I had to peel it apart and put it on a baking sheet, bake for 12 mins and then it’s done! The house smells so good too when it’s baking! And it’s very fluffy and flakey! Yum.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
So flakey and good. We like them with butter and honey or for a hearty dinner I will use them to top my chicken mushroom stew.
Liz H.
Toledo, OH
These are so easy to make and fast in the oven, about 11-15 minutes is recommended. I use these to make breakfast sandwiches with a fried egg, bacon, and cheese. Or just simply as a biscuit side with dinner.
Maria C.
Lewisville , TX
I love these biscuits. We always buy them for thanksgiving and their our favorite. They are very flaky and soft.
Amber R.
These are my favorite flaky layer biscuit! I only wish they were easier to find!!!! I love everything about these. They’re good with dinner or as a snack when you’re craving carbs. Definitely recommend.
Dawn W.
Antigo, WI
These are very versatile. You can bake them up quick for a side, or I've seen a few tictoks talking about using these in simple recipes.
Ashley G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Pillsbury Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 Ct, 6 oz uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Publix
You can never go wrong with Pillsbury products. My entire family absolutely loves every flavor and thinking they make. From my toddler to my teens to my husband to me. You can't go wrong. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great snack
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,534 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Pillsberry biscuits there is a substitute from you making your own biscuits they are wonderful they are easy and they give you a quick way to make your breakfast I was definitely satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
An P.
7 months ago
Bri W. 6 months ago
I haven't made them but I've had them b4 with cinnamon sugar!! They r so good! Especially when they're still warm and fresh! Thank u for the reminder! I've been wanting to try to make these!