Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls With Butter Cream Icing 8 Ct, 13 oz

Make mornings special with Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls WITH easy-to-bake dough for fresh and warm Cinnamon Rolls ready in minutes

Sugar content?
Are they really chewy?
Start your review of Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls With Butter Cream Icing 8 Ct, 13 oz!
Product Highlights
“My family loves them.” in reviews
“These are great for a quick meal on the weekend.” in reviews
“My family like these once in a while for that sweet tooth fix right after dinner.” in reviews
Ft Montgomery, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are unbelievable!!! I was craving cinnamon rolls one day and found these and they’re soooo delicious! I ate more than one! Oops! But they’re easy to make and at a great price point if you’re craving a fresh baked sweet treat!
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Mmmm these are so delicious. Best part it doesn’t take long at all to make. Pop them in the oven and pour the icing on the top. Affordable for a quick sweet dessert.
Ramona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My children are gobbling up these cinnamon rolls as we speak. They are delicious and the frosting is the perfect amount. Maybe even a little bit extra, which is great for someone who loves all the frosting!! They could stand to be cooked a little longer than the directions say, even in my convection oven.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls With Butter Cream Icing 8 Ct, 13 oz uploaded by Jenice S.
Every chance I get, I will pick some of these up. They are so yummy, quick and easy. I've had Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls With Butter Cream Icing 8 Ct, 13 oz for all special events!
I don't eat them often because I consider them a treat, but when I know that I am going to have them for breakfast the next day, or i can smell them when I wake up, I know it's gonna be a great day. They say that whether or not you eat a good breakfast effects your mood, in this case, I agree completely.
Carrollton, GA
Reminds me of being a kid. My mom would always make these on Sunday morning before church. I loved waking up to the smell of pillsbury cinnamon rolls, not to mention getting to eat them! Ohh the days when calories didn't matter! They are worth the calories every now and then. I love them!! Butter cream goodness! ( I had the original as a kid though) yummmm!!!
Patterson, NY
These are really amazing. They can come out really soft, or you can cook em a little extra and get that crunchy exterior with the soft inside. Either way, they're really great! They also have one of the most pleasant aromas ever. You can smell them all around the house.
Hellam, PA
I love getting these when I'm out grocery shopping! You get so much for the price! And it's the exact same thing as Cinnabon in the mall but way cheaper and many more cinnamon rolls! They are the best when they are still hot out of the oven! I know some people wait till they cool to put the icing on it but I never do! Yummy!
My hubby and my children get excited when they come in the kitchen and smell the rolls in my oven. And then the rolls don't even have time to cool, they'll grab them as soon as the icing is on!
Westport , Ma
Can't go wrong with these when you want a little sweet tooth. There so warm when they come out and don't take top long to cook. I buy them at Walmart or any grocery store I'm at. Good for a Sunday morning breakfast or with a coffee in the afternoon..