Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls With Butter Cream Icing 8 Ct, 13 oz

Make mornings special with Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls WITH easy-to-bake dough for fresh and warm Cinnamon Rolls ready in minutes

Sugar content?
Are they really chewy?
Start your review of Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls With Butter Cream Icing 8 Ct, 13 oz!
Product Highlights
“My family loves them.” in reviews
“These are great for a quick meal on the weekend.” in reviews
“My family like these once in a while for that sweet tooth fix right after dinner.” in reviews
These are delicious and quick. I make them every weekend for the family. They go stale quick so make sure to eat them within a day or two of cooking.
Minot, ND
Yum! I eat these almost every other morning and then keep left overs for dessert after a long day. I will never be disappointed by cinnamon rolls.
Hudson, IN
Yummy & sweet breakfast or snack. My family loves thrn. The butter cream frosting is so much better than the original it doesn't taste as sugary.
These are simply the best, they are sweet, chewy and just plain taste good. THese are hands down the best cinnamon rolls to have all the time.
Nothing smells better than these baking in the oven! Soo delightful and satisfying! They are very affordable 2/$4 at Walmart most times!
Orlando, FL
These are so addicting. These come out the oven warm and flaky and delicious. Good as a breakfast item or a late night snack with tea.
Calumet City, IL
These are really good I love the Pillsbury brand they have a lot of different things to choose from these are warm soft & sweetie
Wyoming, MI
Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls are perfect for a cold Sunday morning! With a cup of coffee of course! They smell and taste amazing!
These are great for a quick meal on the weekend. We also always make these Christmas morning before we head out for the day.
Irvine, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pillsbury cinamon rolls! They're so simple and easy to make and the result is always tasty. Great treat for my family.