Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Original, 2 Pack, 16 Ct, 16 oz

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough. Fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. Our recipe includes no preservatives and no colors from artificial sources.

What's your favorite thing to make with these
What are the best recipes to make for breakfast with these?
Wanting to know if these would be a good side dish for Thanksgiving or if I should stick to regular rolls. Would anyone recommend a recipe with these I can use to give it a good flavor?
Start your review of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Original, 2 Pack, 16 Ct, 16 oz!
Product Highlights
“I can make regular crescent roll or i can make pigs in blankets or stuff the crescents with ham and swiss cheese their are so many ways to use them!” in 8 reviews
“...wrap them around hot dogs and make pigs in a blanket, and for dinner I make pizza roll ups!” in 5 reviews
“M can put honey on them fot breakfast sides, hot dogs In then for snacks or just leave them normal for dinner sides!!!” in 5 reviews
“i use them for many recipes and they always turn out delicious and even on the first try.” in 5 reviews
“You just can't go wrong with crescent rolls (hopefully) and Pillsbury takes the cake for these.” in 5 reviews
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Crescent rolls are such a good addition to any meal! They soft, flaky, and buttery! The best thing to do is put a pat of butter on top when they are fresh out of the oven and let it melt a little before you eat it.
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Original, 2 Pack, 16 Ct, 16 oz uploaded by Christie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground Lucky Leaf Premium Apple Pie Filling, 21 Ounce (Pack of 12) Crescent rolls Melted butter Cinnamon Sugar seasoning Apple Pie Filling Baked at 350° for 10-12 mins Then a homemade glaze from powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract. AMAZING. APPLE DANISHES
Homestead, FL
Well hasn't everyone used these for a quick, tasty dinner roll for a Thanksgiving staple?  But now I discovered Pillsbury's newsletter with TONS of ideas using the crescent rolls as a vehicle to a million super yummy ideas for every meal!  I probably make one new recipe a week that I get from their website.  I keep several of these in the fridge at all times and will always do so.  If you want a nice, yummy, picky, bored family pleaser, check out their "hacks".  You won't regret it!
Fitchburg , MA
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Original, 2 Pack, 16 Ct, 16 oz uploaded by Ivy A.
I love pillsbury crescent rolls because they are delicious and can be used to make different kinds of treats. I make small danishes of almond and cream cheese filling and filled with Nutella. They taste amazing I made them for thanksgiving and everyone was commenting on how delicious they were.
Provo, UT
We love these crescent rolls and they are a staple in our house! They are extremely easy — really no effort required! We love eating them when they are fresh and hot out of the oven but they have kept well for us overnight as well! These make a great roll as a side or you can turn them into pizza rolls, mini taco rolls, chicken roll ups, and more! I highly recommend these!
Farmington Hills, MI
Perfect, original rolls. Great for all meals. Love making them and dipping them in syrup. Pretty healthy. Great taste. Easy to make. Ingredients. Compared to others, these are great. Definitely recommend these rolls to other. You can make so many food ideas with these rolls.
These are a must for recipes that call for crescent rolls. They are so flaky and delicious, and have a nice buttery flavor. My favorite way to use them is for fun grab and go breakfasts. Try putting in halves of breakfast sausage patties (cooked first) and cheese, then completely wrap the patty for nice grab and go breakfast sandwiches.
Middleboro, MA
These crescent rolls are the best! Simple to make, they always turn out light, flaky and buttery. I serve them alone or fill sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar for a delicious treat.
These crescent rolls are so flavorful and versatile. They are so easy to prepare and turn out light and fluffy. Not only are they a huge part of my holiday recipes, I use them all year. This is one product I can't imagine being without and the price point is very reasonable.
Canon, GA
Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls are my go to for all things cooking related!! They are light and fluffy not heavy like biscuits!! Perfect addition to any dinner!! I suggest these to everyone!! Love love love them!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...