BY PILLSBURY #2 in Buns & Rolls

Pillsbury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls.
Artificial butter flavor.

• Are these easy to prepare?8 Answers
  • Do u like these pillsbury crecent butter flake dinner rol...2 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite use for these?4 Answers
PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT
  • "You can use these to make so many different quick and easy recipes; i've used them for desserts, hot dogs and even stuffed them with cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "You can use them in many different ways." in 1 review
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
I usually buy them in packs. Because I make them all the time. They make my house smell amazing. I usually have them at dinner but will have them for breakfast as well. I would recommend to anyone! I will buy again and continue to buy them. I love the taste of them!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I love these Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. There are endless ways to use them. I can come up with a different recipe every time I use them. They are flaky and buttery, so delicious you can’t eat just one. They add a wholesome touch to any dinner and show a little something extra on the table for the people you love 💕 Everyone will come to dinner when you are serving Pillsbury Rolls 😋
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
This product is incredibly versatile! I can make chilly cheese dogs (in photo), cinnamon rolls, toasted sandwiches, pull apart bread, berries and cream deserts and more! Comment for recipe instructions- I’m happy to share with my fellow #Influensters ! #foodie #cravings #quickandeasy #recipes PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CTBall Park Hot Dogs Angus Beef Bunsz 8CT 12/14OZKraft Mexican Taco Cheese Shredded #influenstereats
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,953 reviews
Love this brand for easy crescents turned kolaches, their biscuits taste great with sausage and cheese, and I love their cookies and cinnamon rolls as well. Great for making dumplings also. Tasty, easy, quick and affordable.
Michelle R.
Santee
I am somewhat embarrassed to say that is put off buying these rolls for literally years, because I don’t care for them as dinner rolls. However, I recently decided to pick some up and I spread butter, cinnamon and brown sugar on them, rolled them up baked at 375 for about twenty minutes. I have also made ham and cheese roll ups with them and raspberry danish. Delish!
Amanda B.
Great for baking or even dinner. I sometimes will make pigs in a blanket with these for dinner. I never tried other brands so I don't know how they are. These are a very good value.
Ashley G.
I’m not a bread person, I don’t eat it all that often with meals. But let me tell you, these dinner dolls do NOT disappoint! These are so buttery and flakey and taste perfect with many things especially pasta dishes! They are good to have for breakfast or with any meal of the day. You can even spread some jam or chocolate for a nice dessert too! Highly recommend these they are sooooo delicious!
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Melt in your mouth goodness! Buttery, flaky, soft, and warm are all words that do this crescent roll justice. I used these for a superbowl dish and wrapped a lil smoky inside with some cheese, they were awesome! I like to make these for Sunday morning breakfasts tol!
Clarice H.
Kailua , HI
I love how versatile Crescent Rolls are. I love making this easy flatbread pizza for a quick dinner or an appetizer.
$2-$3 a can depending on where you buy them and there’s frequent coupons available.
Cooks quickly and never looses that buttery taste. A true staple in my home.

1 can of crescent rolls
1 block of sharp cheddar 🧀
1 block of medium cheddar 🧀
4 pieces of bacon ( 🍒 cherrywood smoked was so yummy on this )
1 cup of mayo
1 tbsp of black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder & adobo
2 tbsp of ranch seasoning
1 onion as desired
1 rotisserie chicken breast
1 bottle of mustard based BBQ sauce
1 bottle of regular BBQ sauce
Step 1- on a cookie sheet spread crescent roll out into the pan. Smoosh perforated edges together. Bake in oven at 375 degrees F for 10mins middle rack.
Step 2 - shred chicken breast, shred half block of each cheese into a container. Cook bacon. Cut and Caramelize onion.
Then chop bacon into bits once it is done. Hold all ingredients on standby.
Mix 1 cup of mayo with seasonings.
Step 3- remove flat bread from oven. Smear mayo mixture over flat bread.
Add shredded chicken
Add caramelized onions
Lightly Drizzle BBQ sauce ( two kinds mustard based and regular) over the chicken before adding cheese and bacon
Add shredded cheese mixture
Add bacon bits

Step 4- place in oven for 10-15 mins at 375 degrees F
Remove then cut into 8 square pieces. Serve it up.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Can you really beat pillsbury? These crescent rolls are buttery, soft and flaky. Not to mention they are affordable and easy to make. Plus, you can use them for things other than crescent rolls too. My grandma uses these to make dessert bars and I’ve used it for pizza before.
Afra U.
Ilford
Are these easy to prepare?
Martha H.
What's everyone's favorite use for these?
Melissa V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
How big are these when they are cooked?
Ericka J.
MESQUITE, TX
What cab i add in them to make them take more great.
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
I have used cinnamon and sugatlr sprinkle on the tops, and even garlic salt. Has anyone tried other toppings?