Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsPillsbury
Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT

PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough. Fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. Our recipe includes no preservatives and no colors from artificial sources.

Where can i buy this?🥐🥐🤪
What is your favorite dish to use these?
Are these easy to prepare?
Start your review of PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT!
Product Highlights
You can use these to make so many different quick and easy recipes; i've used them for desserts, hot dogs and even stuffed them with cheese.in reviews
You can use them in many different ways.in reviews
Taye T.
Davenport, FL
PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Taye T.
Purchased at: Publix
So i love these crescent rolls they are light buttery and flaky. I made some apple and cream cheese crescent bombs. They are delish. #pillsbury #crescentrolls #apples #cinnamon #creamcheese
Judi D.
Brentwood, MO
I LOVE these PillsBury Crescents especially because I just bought an Air Fryer (I know. Late to the party). Seriously, I do NOT cook nor do I WANT to cook. But a girls gotta eat, right?! So I made these in my air fryer and it was not only easy, but SO yummy. Like as good as restaurant ones! PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by JMJ J.
Purchased at: Albertsons
These tasty Pillsbury Crescents are a delicious addition to any meal. We love the buttery flakiness of them even for a mid day snack.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
I bought these years ago because my husband loves crescent rolls.... I ended up eating most of them myself. I've found this happens to everyone when they're around. I also like to wrap them around hotdogs sometimes and call them hogs in a blanket because they are huge.😁
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't like making these. Every time I have tried making them and following the recipe they come out very dry. Even buying ones from the store and just warming them up tastes better than these dinner rolls. I will not be purchasing these again.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Beatriz A.
Pillsbury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Roll 8 ct. easy to bake, very good and delicious. You can add cheese, cream cheese, jelly etc. Super soft and fresh. Excellent with coffee in the morning. I high recommend. "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Inexpensive and tasty. Fun Halloween treats. But they also are delicious with just about any meal. Typical ingredients and a brand you know.
itsjustmyssy R.
PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by itsjustmyssy R.
These are so light, airy and rich with flavor. They are great to use as appetizers (pigs in a blanket). I also use them as little sandwich snacks. Just bake, slice them open add some ham and cheese then ENJOY!!!! PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love this product so much. It’s a really great breakfast snack. Highly recommend
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Kari D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love crescent rolls & if they aren't homemade this is the only way to go. These are incredibly easy to make & take little work for amazing rolls. The cleanup super easy this way. & in less than ten minutes you have moist rolls ready to go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...