Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Frosting Cream Cheese.
Artificially flavored.

Would you recommend this or the Betty Crocker one? I've tried the Betty Crocker brand and it's a bit too sweet, but I enjoyed it. it had a real cream cheese taste. does this one have that? how sweet is it?
Start your review of Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz uploaded by Laura T.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious! Cream cheese icing is my favorite and I’ve become somewhat of a connoisseur of them over the years. The Pillsbury one is delicious. I love it on both cake and cupcakes. It’s affordable and available at most stores. Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I am not normally a frosting kind of Girlie, but I do love this cream cheese flavor lightly spread on carrot cake. The texture is so creamy and it is not too sweet. You can always count on Pillsbury for superior products. Who doesn’t just love the Dough Boy! Pillsbury Cream Cheese Frosting #sweettreat
Caity W.
This is my favorite cream cheese icing that comes in a tub it’s sooo good! I recommend!
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz uploaded by Jessica B.
This frosting has great flavor. I baked a 2 layer lemon cake for my boyfriend's 50th birthday & used this. Well priced & usually easy to find. Definitely buying again in the future.
Tabbitha G.
Bainbridge, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love using this frosting on cakes and cupcakes. Tasty frosting. I would highly recommend it to try.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is the absolute perfect match for red velvet cake. Pillsbury makes an excellent creme cheese frosting- not too sweet. I’m not a huge frosting person, but this is in my top 3. Would definitely recommend.
Sheri L.
Saginaw, MI
I love Pillsbury! And crime cheese frosting is always soo tasty! I love frosting on cake or cookies and this is the best one out there!
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love the cream cheese frosting. I use on my sugar cookies, when I bake a cake and sometimes dip graham crackers in it for a snack. Priced well and easy to work with.
Jennifer R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,161 reviews
Just like it's competitor Betty Crockett, Pillsbury is another one of those classic icing frosting brands that come in a variety of application options and flavors to suit every frosting need you will come across.it's affordable and delicious made of quality ingredients and something that I would recommend to all bakers out there. this is another one of those products that are going to sit on my shelf for a long time and I expect to see my children's kitchen. #bakememories #oldiebutagoodie
Lavanya T.
Appleton, WI
Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz uploaded by Lavanya T.
Loved this product , recently I baked a cool cake and used the cream cheese to apply on top of my cake, to my surprise the cake came out wonderfully. I’m new to baking and this cheese has been my help to add that right proportions of sweet and taste.