Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Strawberry Frosting 16 Oz Canister uploaded by Ashlee M.

BY PILLSBURY #58 in Frosting

Pillsbury Strawberry Frosting see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This frosting is just okay. Normally I like the make my own frosting but sometimes buying it is easier. However, I feel like this frosting tastes fake and artificial, the strawberry frosting is not as great as the other flavors.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Just like frosting is supposed to be, this is sweet, and delicious! The strawberry flavor is out of this world fantastic! It's also cheap and to take it over the top, add fresh strawberrys to it and gently fold them in!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pillsbury Supreme Strawberry frosting is my favorite strawberry icing from a jar! I like the creamy texture of this icing paired with the super sweet strawberry flavor makes a fun party in my mouth. I like this icing best with strawberry cake but in a pinch I like chocolate, a chocolate covered strawberries feel! I recommend trying this flavor combo when you can!
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
Tastes extremely artificial. I tried it and could not get beyond the fake flavour. I purchased the matching cake batter, returned it after tasting how fake the frosting tasted (worried the cake would taste the same) and threw away the frosting.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmm I love strawberry flavored things! This frosting is so creamy and smooth. The strawberry flavor doesn’t taste super artificial and goes great with vanilla of strawberry cake.
Mandy P.
DEWITT, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOOVEEEE this icing! tastes sooo much like summer, refreshing and very fresh tasting and super sweet. It perfect on a vanilla cake and is always a success when you dont have time to make your own homemade icing. I could (and have) eaten this icing right out the container! I highly recommend this product for an amazing yummy cake.
Jeanette M.
I love strawberry cake and this frosting is what makes the cake. I've tried whippedal frosting before and nope it wasn't for me it don't have the flavorful taste that the creamy frosting has. I use for cakes, cupcakes, bunt cake and strawberry bread. For the bunt cake and bread I melt before and pour it on!!! It gives them a sweet flavor but not to much.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Though I think the frosting is great for easy use (it's creamy, it tastes good for a can,) the bright pink color sort of turns me off. I get it, it's supposed to be strawberry and strawberries are red, but it's so neon pink it's sort of chemical looking.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Overly sweet to me. Just your typical artificial flavoring... better than some of their other flavors. Definitely better than some of the other brands and does have a nice texture.
Sara F.