Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Cream Cheese

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Frosting Cream Cheese.
Artificially flavored.

Would you recommend this or the Betty Crocker one? I've tried the Betty Crocker brand and it's a bit too sweet, but I enjoyed it. it had a real cream cheese taste. does this one have that? how sweet is it?
Start your review of Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Cream Cheese!
Street, MD
Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Cream Cheese uploaded by Shana S.
I got this last time when I was making round 2 layer red velvet cake. I say it was ok but not the perfect cream cheese flavor icing for red velvet cake. I don't know why.. but in my opinion I would've liked a more cream cheese taste, close to a real cream cheese and Pillsbury's cream cheese was more on the sweet side like sweetener is added, and I'd prefer it not to be like that for red velvet cake. And since my cake was 2 layers of cake there was icing in the middle and it was too much sweet which I didn't expect.
Annandale, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I haven’t tried many frostings, but this is the one I always grab. It’s inexpensive and available everywhere. You get a large tub for your money so usually one is plenty for us. I love the cream cheese flavor as we love red velvet and carrot cake, and this frosting is very creamy, and not too sweet. It’s mega easy to use, just grab a spatula and slap it on. It doesn’t need to set and holds its form without melting too
Ashburnham
The Pillsbury Cream Cheese Frosting is the best frosting I have ever tasted other than the Funfetti kind. I have bought this several times for birthday cakes since it is my favorite, and the best part about it is after you ice the cake you can eat it straight out of the container, which is probably not the best for you but trust me its good!  Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Cream Cheese
Vicksburg, MS
This has to be the best tasting cake topper. I really don't think that there is a comparison out there that could come close. #pillsbury It is affordable. This creamy rich icing is easy to spread. You can get this at Kroger. For about $4.99. Also my mother uses pillsbury products for her baking (cakes and cupcakes) Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Cream Cheese and she recommended this to me.
Terrebonne, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Anytime I make Cinnamon Rolls and don't want to make an additional mess with creating my own frosting, this is my go to! The flavor is great, and so is the texture of the frosting! It gently goes on to my cinnamon rolls with out tearing the bread off of them! Pillsbury does such a great job with providing great products, at a great price!
Bridgeport
This brand and flavor is excellent for a couple different recipes I use.  This actually exceeded my expectations.  I usually use this brand when making microwave peanut butter fudge.  It is so creamy and the flavor is perfect, and makes the perfect fudge in less than 5 minutes.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Upland, CA
I love getting a spoon and just eating this. Like this is so delicious. Once I’ve made muffins and added a large amount of frosting in the middle and top and it was delicious. It doesn’t have that “watery “ aftertaste which I love and it tastes so good. But the cream cheese you can taste it but it’s not overpowered.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pillsberry frosting or a OK alternative if you don’t wanna make your own I personally do not like them that much because they are very sugary and have a very high calorie count. Also I’ve noticed with the Pillsberry brand that any of the frostings have a hard time being spread and staying creamy
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know I can’t be the only person that could literally sit there any in entire can of this frosting in a day. It definitely hits different than homemade frosting although homemade frosting is amazing and it’s own way this can’t frosting is also amazing it’s just two completely different ways.
Lisle, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cream Cheese frosting is my favorite. Vanilla and chocolate have there place but cream cheese is my favorite. I use this on spice cake and carrot cake. I like that it’s sweet but there’s an edge to it as well. As I’ve gotten older I’ve appreciated sweet things with a bite too