BY PILLSBURY #12 in Frosting

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Frosting Cream Cheese.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Would you recommend this or the Betty Crocker one? I've t...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Dyamond W.
Texas
Now this is a hard flavor of frosting to get right. Other brands that I have tried is to rich and it takes away the flavor of the cake. Not this brand. I absolutely love the taste and it compliments the cake not over piers it. It is creamy and easy to spread. Most importantly it’s super affordable.
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
What a little devil this icing can be! I am a huge sweet tooth and my favorite dessert is believe it or not, not cake. I LOOOOOVE pairing this smooth frosting with just pretzels. What a great combo of sweet and tang, and salt and crunch.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite frosting in the whole world and always my top pick.... It is just so dang good! It has that sweet flavor mixxed with cream cheese.. Usually frosting is too sweet for me, but this isn't! It is so creamy, smooth, fluffy, and light. Plus Pillsbury is always a reliable and great brand.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought this would have a little bit of a better cream cheese flavor. It just tasted a little to artificially flavored for me. The consistency was really great.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this frosting! Typically I find frostings are too sweet for such little flavor but this has a nice tang that works with the sweetness. Very reasonably priced and went so well with the funfetti cake mix.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend!
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a cream cheese frosting lover and baking fanatic but i am just not a fan of this brands cream cheese frosting. It constantly leaves me with a slimy residue in my mouth and an almost peppery taste. My boyfriend likes it a lot so thats where the 2 starts comes from. I think it just depends on taste and preference.
Maria M.
Out of all the frosting this is my favorite flavor. Taste better, in the way that doesn’t taste to much like store bought. Goes well with vanilla or even chocolate cakes. My kids love it. Overall satisfied and great price
ruby r.
Killeen, TX
I like Pillsbury Creamy Cream Cheese for carrot cakes or red velvet cakes or cupcakes. I mix it with Cool Whip because it is extremely sweet and leaves a waxy feeling in my mouth. Tastes good though. I purchase it at HEB or Wal Mart. It's affordable.
Helen J.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brands frosting is really nice too use for when I'm to lazy to make my own. Even though the frosting is a bit sweet it still tastes good and can be compatible for many different desserts. The prices for the frosting aren't too bad they're ok priced.
Angel S.
Would you recommend this or the Betty Crocker one? I've tried the Betty Crocker brand and it's a bit too sweet, but I enjoyed it. it had a real cream cheese taste. does this one have that? how sweet is it?