Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Coconut Pecan uploaded by Marjorie H.

BY PILLSBURY #59 in Frosting

Pillsbury Coconut Pecan Creamy Supreme® Frosting. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
OH GOD this is so good. I put this in between my cake and on top with cream cheese pudding in the cake so good.
Mariah A.
I eat this frosting right out of the container. But this is because I LOVE coconut! I'm not a fan of the pecan part, but you definitely have to be a coconut lover to enjoy this. If you like Almond Joys, there's a good chance you'll appreciate this frosting!
Tayler L.
Waukesha, WI
The frosting was alright. It isn't my favorite but I feel like you need to be in the mood to eat this! Worth a try!
Beverly N.
Pillsbury frostings are so awesome for baked goods, smoothing on graham crackers, etc. The caramel pecan is divine! I love it especially for fall because the rich flavor is delicious on all of the fall baking I do. Great for cakes and cookies! This is a great spreader, so it is easy to use.
Catrina J.
Hesperia, CA
Oh man is is my go to frosting when it comes to making my German chocolate cake that my family loves. It is a perfect topping and if you wanna just eat some out of the container as well lol.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
People are amazed to find that German chocolate cake did not originate in Germany. As this frosting is extremely easy to make, I prefer to do it homemade. However, when in a time pinch, I do love this brand and the great taste of this frosting!
Stephanie V.
Brick, Nj
I love to bake from scratch, but sometimes making frosting can be difficult or time consuming. I love this frosting, it tastes great and cuts down on the time spent in my kitchen!
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Deliciosaaaaaa. A mis hijas le encanta cuando se las combino con helados cremososss, y si es de chocolate mucho mas ya q el contraste con el coco es únicooo
Lauryn M.
bathgate , west lothian
Not only do i love frosting but coconut and pecan too such a creamy consistency and wonderful taste so I would definitely recommend this
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this in the North East? My mother would love it.