Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Classic White uploaded by Alicia B.Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Classic White uploaded by Alicia B.

BY PILLSBURY #55 in Frosting

Pillsbury Creamy SupremeĀ® Classic White Frosting. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
Foodie Expert
Whenever I decide to make a cake or cupcakes, I always use Pillsbury icing. It's so creamy, the right amount of sweet and so tasty. I've been using this product for years and it has never let me down. I will always buy this product. I usually purchase this product at Walmart for about $2-3 dollars.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
The best frosting out there! It's super sweet and delicious. I love using this when I'm in a baking mood. It's super creamy and very easy to dye if you want it in a different color! It goes in piping bags nicely and can be used to make some very beautiful cupcakes/cakes. It's also very fairly priced. Would definitely recommend.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Love this frosting. Fluffy but its kind of difficult to spread on soft cakes.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
Love this frosting, it's one of few on the market that doesn't contain RED dye #40. Which as a mom of small children matters to me. I also find it easy to color and even easier to use.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Troy, OH
A very good icing to use. Smooths out nicely and has a rich and creamy flavor
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
As much as I love making my own frosting.. This is a very close second! I love the texture of it and how creamy it is
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
You never can go wrong with Pillsbury. its a brand I trust and love. the creamy supreme frosty is so good
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Foodie Expert
Best frosting for cupcakes, cakes, brownies, all types of desserts are good with this frosting. Buy it you will enjoy them
Bahriye C.
Bahriye C.
There is nothing that can top the taste of this.i try to make my own whenever possible but its never anywhere near the taste of this!