Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Classic White

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Classic White!
April W.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Classic White uploaded by April W.
Can find it for $1.00 most times. Great for cookies at Christmas or on cupcakes when you don’t have time to make your own. Love it year round.
Alicia B.
ohio
Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Classic White uploaded by Alicia B.
Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Classic White uploaded by Alicia B.
The best frosting out there! It's super sweet and delicious. I love using this when I'm in a baking mood. It's super creamy and very easy to dye if you want it in a different color! It goes in piping bags nicely and can be used to make some very beautiful cupcakes/cakes. It's also very fairly priced. Would definitely recommend.
Kianna A.
Abilene
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whenever I decide to make a cake or cupcakes, I always use Pillsbury icing. It's so creamy, the right amount of sweet and so tasty. I've been using this product for years and it has never let me down. I will always buy this product. I usually purchase this product at Walmart for about $2-3 dollars.
Olivia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter like this product especially went she had something to put on them I don’t like much it’s so sweet for me.
Aimee S.
Lakeville, PA
I personally think when you need classic vanilla icing this a good one. Besides Betty Crocker of course. Maybe they are side by side lol :)
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wouldn’t be able to make my Christmas cookies without this frosting. It is the perfect flavor to top the cookies with and the consistency is best for adding sprinkles.
Judi C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Oh this frosting is so good, it’s not too sweet , it’s just the right amount for me. I think I need to go buy some more and put it on [email protected] sugar cookies, it tastes so good.
Rebecca G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pillsbury frosting has delicious flavor. It works well on any baked item. I love adding food coloring to the white frosting to make them fit any celebration
Twylah J.
King of Prussia
This creamy frosting is smooth and creamy to easily ice a cake.  It can be a little sweet and runny if you are trying to make your decorating look professional.
Alice T.
Reading, PA
I’ve made cakes with this and people always seem to love it. It’s easy to pipe and layer onto the cake and I feel like this is an easy way out of making your own buttercream!

Looking for your answer?