Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Renee M.Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Jade S.

BY PILLSBURY #40 in Frosting

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Frosting.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Per 2 tbsp:

130 calories.

1.5g sat fat 8% DV.

110 mg sodium 5% DV.

18g sugar. see more...

Buy on Target
Crystal R.
I like this brand of frosting and it's easy to spread. My favorites are chocolate and the strawberry. One jar gets at least 24 cupcakes or one cake frosted completely.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love how this has the perfect amount of sweetness in it it's not too sweet and taste very good definitely recommend this icing
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
For frosting, this is the only brand I seem to always Purchase. It's cheap, coupons weekly and usually sales item.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Honestly, if you allow me to put some non-pareils in this, I could just eat it all with a spoon and be totally happy - on a sugar high - but totally happy.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried the other canned frosting brands, they taste a little like chemicals but are pretty good but PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE FUDGE FROSTING IS THE BEST. It has NO CHEMICAL TASTE. My daughter asked me if it was homemade frosting
It was simply delicious. Very good chocolate taste. I will use it again
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
This is by far my favorite frosting to use when i bake. Its not too thin but also not too thick. Usually i do not like frosting but this one is light enough to add to just about any cupcake, cake, or whatever desert you feel like adding it to. id definitely give it a shot if you haven't yet.
Adina J.
I have just recently used this frosting to decorate a birthday cake for my friend who loves chocolate. This brand is my most favorite brand for icing and frosting. It tastes very chocolatey and has a nice consistency to it. it is easy to handle.
Jade S.
So delicious...Was requested from my fiance for his birthday cake and I'm happy to oblige...It's my favorite brand of icing and who doesn't love chocolate.Its super creamy and easy to ice with.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
I LOVE this stuff. forget making a cake give me Graham crackers and this frosting and ill be happy! best snack every!
Caitlin C.
Almo, KY
Pillsbury frosting is just one of those things you go home and open a jar after a long day. ahhh chocolate