Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Renee M.Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Jade S.

BY PILLSBURY #28 in Frosting

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Frosting.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Per 2 tbsp:

130 calories.

1.5g sat fat 8% DV.

110 mg sodium 5% DV.

18g sugar. see more...

Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I scanned the chocolate version that is currently in the pantry but my favorites are strawberry and the confetti ones! These icing are very rich, creamy and flavorful. There are always quite a few options and it is fairly priced and easily found.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Pillsbury. This frosting is so easy to use to top with a cake. The frosting is smooth and really rich and chocolately. My son loves chocolate. Easy to spread using a butter knife
Courtney B.
I normally make my own frosting or use a whipped frosting (I like Rich's Bettercreme), but in a pinch this is great, and it's also really nice for eclair cake. I just make it in the microwave and then pour it on.
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this brand of frosting and it's easy to spread. My favorites are chocolate and the strawberry. One jar gets at least 24 cupcakes or one cake frosted completely.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried the other canned frosting brands, they taste a little like chemicals but are pretty good but PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE FUDGE FROSTING IS THE BEST. It has NO CHEMICAL TASTE. My daughter asked me if it was homemade frosting
It was simply delicious. Very good chocolate taste. I will use it again
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
This is by far my favorite frosting to use when i bake. Its not too thin but also not too thick. Usually i do not like frosting but this one is light enough to add to just about any cupcake, cake, or whatever desert you feel like adding it to. id definitely give it a shot if you haven't yet.
Shannon F.
I'm probably biased because I'm a cake decorator, but this doesn't work for frosting any sort of way, and I can make better frosting myself. Yes it's chocolate and of course I'll eat it straight iut of the can, but if I'm gonna do that I'd rather do it myself and 100% love it!
Adina J.
I have just recently used this frosting to decorate a birthday cake for my friend who loves chocolate. This brand is my most favorite brand for icing and frosting. It tastes very chocolatey and has a nice consistency to it. it is easy to handle.
Jade S.
So delicious...Was requested from my fiance for his birthday cake and I'm happy to oblige...It's my favorite brand of icing and who doesn't love chocolate.Its super creamy and easy to ice with.
Laura H.
Boone, NC
This is my favorite kind of icing!! I buy this for every cake/baked good I am making! Its delicious and saves well in the refrigerator if you do not use it all! Its a great product that will surely put a smile on your face!