Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Renee M.Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Jade S.

BY PILLSBURY #42 in Frosting

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Frosting.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Per 2 tbsp:

130 calories.

1.5g sat fat 8% DV.

110 mg sodium 5% DV.

18g sugar. see more...

Buy on Target
Courtney B.
I normally make my own frosting or use a whipped frosting (I like Rich's Bettercreme), but in a pinch this is great, and it's also really nice for eclair cake. I just make it in the microwave and then pour it on.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried the other canned frosting brands, they taste a little like chemicals but are pretty good but PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE FUDGE FROSTING IS THE BEST. It has NO CHEMICAL TASTE. My daughter asked me if it was homemade frosting
It was simply delicious. Very good chocolate taste. I will use it again
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Honestly, if you allow me to put some non-pareils in this, I could just eat it all with a spoon and be totally happy - on a sugar high - but totally happy.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love how this has the perfect amount of sweetness in it it's not too sweet and taste very good definitely recommend this icing
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
For frosting, this is the only brand I seem to always Purchase. It's cheap, coupons weekly and usually sales item.
This is just a good basic staple. I've made lots of homemade frostings, but "if it ain't broke - don't fix it". This is a classic that is hard to beat.
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
 If there's any left it goes in the fridge but doesn't stay long because it gets eat by the spoonful....love this brand
Brooke  H.
Monroe, VA
Use this often for cupcakes for all the birthday parties we have. If there's any left it goes in the fridge but doesn't stay long because it gets eat by the spoonful
Caitlin C.
Almo, KY
Pillsbury frosting is just one of those things you go home and open a jar after a long day. ahhh chocolate
machelle n.
Delish on ur cake ..cupcakes...fingers..spooon...whatever u put it on lol..