Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Jade S.

BY PILLSBURY #39 in Frosting

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Frosting.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Per 2 tbsp:

Buy on Target
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
This is by far my favorite frosting to use when i bake. Its not too thin but also not too thick. Usually i do not like frosting but this one is light enough to add to just about any cupcake, cake, or whatever desert you feel like adding it to. id definitely give it a shot if you haven't yet.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
For frosting, this is the only brand I seem to always Purchase. It's cheap, coupons weekly and usually sales item.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Foodie Expert
Love how this has the perfect amount of sweetness in it it's not too sweet and taste very good definitely recommend this icing
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
I'm probably biased because I'm a cake decorator, but this doesn't work for frosting any sort of way, and I can make better frosting myself. Yes it's chocolate and of course I'll eat it straight iut of the can, but if I'm gonna do that I'd rather do it myself and 100% love it!
Adina J.
Adina J.
I have just recently used this frosting to decorate a birthday cake for my friend who loves chocolate. This brand is my most favorite brand for icing and frosting. It tastes very chocolatey and has a nice consistency to it. it is easy to handle.
Jade S.
Jade S.
So delicious...Was requested from my fiance for his birthday cake and I'm happy to oblige...It's my favorite brand of icing and who doesn't love chocolate.Its super creamy and easy to ice with.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. forget making a cake give me Graham crackers and this frosting and ill be happy! best snack every!
machelle n.
machelle n.
Delish on ur cake ..cupcakes...fingers..spooon...whatever u put it on lol..

kay w.
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Foodie Expert
 If there's any left it goes in the fridge but doesn't stay long because it gets eat by the spoonful....love this brand
This is just a good basic staple. I've made lots of homemade frostings, but "if it ain't broke - don't fix it". This is a classic that is hard to beat.