BY PILLSBURY #61 in Frosting

Pillsbury Chocolate Creamy SupremeĀ® Frosting. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Creamy Supreme Frosting is delicious! It is so creamy and smooth. Easy to frost your cake or cupcakes! Great chocolate flavor. I use quite often!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Good quality frosting that is smooth and creamy. If you whip the frosting before using it you get even more out of the can of frosting...
Allis M.
Kane , PA
When I don't have time to make my own buttercream frosting then this is what I reach for. I enjoy all the flavors but cream cheese and milk chocolate are my favorites.
Bhavna D.
Bedford, TX
It is a great frosting to buy if you don't have the time to make your own. However, it seems to harden in the container very quickly, so don't last very long.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If this one was only just a little bit less sweet then I would rate it higher, but it's just a little on the sweet, sickly sweet, side for me to really enjoy it fully.
Wendy D.
Elyria, OH
Absolutely my go to chocolate frosting! Great chocolate flavor, I'm definitely a repeat user. Will eat any remaining frosting out of the jar with a spoon....real good when real cold!
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
Gotta love chocolate frosting but its calories are high! However its not like we have it every day scheduled! Its ok to have it once in a while!
stefany m.
Whenever I'm baking I always use this frosting. This frosting is so creamy. I love this chocolate flavor. The price for this frosting is a good price. I have no problem when i use this frosting. This is my go to. My favorite frosting for baking cake and cupcakes.
Sarah J.
Austell, GA
Always a good alternative when I don't have the time or ingredients to make my own frosting. Really yummy.