Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Buttercream uploaded by Crystal W.Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting Buttercream uploaded by Joanne H.

BY PILLSBURY #40 in Frosting

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Frosting Buttercream.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Pillsbury icing cannot be replaced or substituted. It is ...3 Answers
  • Any sort of cake1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite desert to put Pillsbury Butter cream ...5 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of my favorite all time icings. It goes amazing with anything! I often just get it to stick in the fridge and eat it plain whenever I'm craving something sweet. Its creamy, smooth, and oh so sweet. Pillsbury is always a great brand and has never disappointed.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
One of my favorite icings for cakes and such. The flavor is something almost everyone likes. Has a good consistency and is affordable. This icing can be easily dyed too.
Megan B.
This is fantastic in a pinch when you don’t have 12 sticks of butter to make your own. The price is great. The flavor is fantastic. It’s good enough to eat straight from the tub, which I do quite often when I’m pregnant. No shame here with my store bought frosting.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Big stone gap , VA
My favorite frosting ever!!! I can sit down with a spoon and go ham on one of these!! One of my guilty pleasure!! My family think im crazy because i can sit down and eat just frosting!! What can a girl say im sweets lover and this hits the sweet spot!!
Amanda R.
Lyndhurst
I feel like buttercream is it appreciated enough, it tastes amazing it's so soft and creamy it's not even that expensive if I'm in the mood for something sweet this will definitely hit the spot
Taylor P.
This is my favorite kind of icing to use when baking a cake. It goes well with any kind of cake and has a rich, fluffy texture. It has a yellow tint so if you wanted to mix a color with it like blue it will come out a little bit more green. The price is also very inexpensive.
Hayli Z.
Nom nom nom nom. I could eat the whole jar of this frosting. Buttercream frosting is my favorite kind of frosting and the Pillsbury frosting is so rich and fluffy and of course, addicting! Love adding it to any cupcake flavor recipe or even a cake.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
In my opinion, this is the best icing. It has the best flavor and goes well with most cakes. I always use pillsbury creamy supreme buttercream frosting for all occasions
Noushin T.
Whenever I bake I always make sure to have pilsbury icing with me. this icing this amazing to put on cakes or cupcakes and it isn't to sweet which is perfect for me.
Victoria B.
Whats your favorite desert to put Pillsbury Butter cream icing on?
Christina E.
Pillsbury icing cannot be replaced or substituted. It is great quality and very yummy. Normally i do not buy butter cream but if i were to, this is what i would buy.
LAcey D.