Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Chocolate Fudge Frosting Sugar Free uploaded by Lynn B.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Not a low calorie food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love fudge icing. I bake frequently as I volunteer to bake birthday cakes for hospice patients. This is one of the brands of icing that I use. I wish that this was a little thicker, but it tastes good. It is average priced and can be found in all stores.
Erin M.
Westminster, CO
I love this frosting, it is super smooth and very tasty. Is a great dessert on graham crackers.
Jessica P.
I totally loveeeeeee this product is really good and super cheap I recommend this
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
I love pillsbury icing! and I love the fact its sugar free makes me feel less guilty that I'm ingesting something thats a little more healthy