BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Cream Cheese Icing Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls.
Cinnabon® cinnamon in every bite!
Artificial flavor.
Made with Cinnabon® cinnamon.
8 cinnamon rolls. see more...

Saint Elmo, IL
I bought these along with the butter cream and original.. It was a huge disappointment for my 2 daughters, ages 3 and almost 2. They had never had cinnamon rolls before. My boyfriend and I were talking them up, telling the girls how delicious they are and the best thing about them is that you can pull them apart and eat them.. Well these were not that great. If you cook them at 375° for 10 minutes, the bottoms end up black and the rest is just perfectly done, which is not a good combination.. The worst part is these and the original did not have the spiral cut in them.. They were biscuits!!
Marie B.
Moline, IL
I usually don't buy cinnamon rolls unless they're on sale, but there's something about warm cinnamon rolls on a Sunday morning that I can't get over, and these have always been my go-to brand. Target will occasionally have these on sale or have a coupon on Cartwheel, and that's when I usually pick them up.
Jean W.
Castro Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The dough hardly rose in the oven, and had a funny after taste and very little to none cinnamon flavor. The good part about this product is the cream cheese frosting although I'm sure it's packed with a lot of chemicals that are terrible for you. Save yourself some money and make your own.
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pillsbury is the best in I think everything they do. These little guys and warm and soooo good. It's okay to splurge and just enjoy these. I usually eat them all but who am I....
Kara S.
These are okay but I wish you got more icing in the packet. If they are going to be called Cinnabon they have to have more cinnamon sugar and be gooey with icing.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love Cinnabon and I love even more that I can have it in the comfort of my own home. I do however wish there was a little more icing in the store bought ones.
Jane D.
I LOVE Pillsbury products but this wasn't the best. they barely rose as another reviewer said and it barley comes with enough frosting. The flavor is ok but they taste nothing like cinnabun
Angela S.
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are the best tasting thing you can buy and bake in ten minutes. My family loves them and I usually can't stop eating them. They are full of cinnamon and the icing on top makes them so delicious.
Jenny W.
Melt in your mouth amazing! I love cinnabon and now I can have it in the comfort of my own home. Just the aroma from baking them will make your mouth water!
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
My family loves cinnamon rolls. They are great for breakfast or for a snack. My only complaint is I wish they had a little more icing.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does anyone else wonder why they never give you enough icing!?
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
These look delicious! How do they compare to fresh Cinnabon rolls?
Saint Elmo, IL
For some reason my cinnamon rolls did not have the spiral cut in them. They were like biscuits.. anyone else get any like this?