BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Country Style Biscuits
  • "I like that I can make so many different food items with biscuits." in 1 review
  • "You cannot go wrong with Pillsbury!" in 1 review
Miranda A.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love these biscuits so much because they are so easy to make! Just open the can and pop them on a baking tray and put them in the oven for a while and bam! They're done and hot and flaky and delicious!
Chante P.
This is my favorites brand for buttermilk biscuits.My grandmother normally makes them every thanksgiving and christmas and I actually get kind of upset if she doesn't make them lol They are always so soft and have such great flavor.With a little bit of melted butter on them they just taste so amazing.
Ana C.
These are my absolute favorite, especially during the holiday season! Oh my goodness, we are always buying these once the holidays kick off. I love them plain or with toppings. They are even a great substitute for regular bread. I've even made ham sandwiches with these!
Elizabeth C.
Oxnard, CA
never gets old!. i love this biscuit dough! i bake this butter with mixture of brown sugar and it taste so perfect specially if its fresh from the oven.. i bought mine at Winco back in Socal. and the pricing is cheap. recommend this to people who likes freshly baked breads and biscuits!.....
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so light and fluffy and easy to use to make anything. I've made mini pizzas with them, but I've also cut them into quarters, tossed them in melted butter and cinnamon sugar and made monkeybread with them. Very versatile and very delicious.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
You cannot go wrong with Pillsbury! These biscuits have been a staple in my family. I am finding new ways to make delicious things out of these! Pinterest has a lot of recipes for these that are simple and quick.
Maria C.
Atwater , CA
My family and I just LOVE these biscuits! We enjoy baking them, and making imitation mcdonalds breakfast. lol grill a little slice of turkey, and fry an egg, add a slice of cheese. Delicious! Just hate how it freakin scares me every time i go to open one. lol
Jamelia B.
Opelika, AL
These are some great biscuits. They are a great substitute for someone who may not can cook biscuits but if you are someone who just like the taste of can biscuits then this is the one for you.
These are great to use for dumplings in chicken and dumplings, there's a small technique to getting them perfect but taste way better than homemade dumplings in my opinion. Family favorite!
Elena B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are delicious! I love using them when i make vegetarian "chicken" pot pie. I use these instead of a traditional crust. Of course they are great by themselves too!