Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 24 Cookies, 16 oz. Bag

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative. Perfect for your sugar cookie dough needs - from your favorite sugar cookie recipes to fun, decorated cutout cookies! Our recipe includes no artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, no artificial colors and no high fructose corn syrup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 24 Cookies, 16 oz. Bag!
Product Highlights
“There amazing if u have a sweet tooth and you want something sweet just pop it in the oven and enjoy” in 1 review
“They also taste great too!” in 1 review
Brooklyn, NY
This is such an amazing time saving baking cookies. Comes 24 in a pack. just leave it out for 5 mins before baking, put the cookies in a cookie tray two inch apart. Bake them from 5-8 mins. Tadaa lol so delicious, very nice packaging. Available in neighborhood supermarket.
No Special Diet
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 24 Cookies, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Sammi Z.
These are easy to bake, just put them on a pan and put them in the oven for about 14 minutes! They come out really soft and chewy. They were so fast to bake and came out so delicious. I got these at Target and I love them so much that I will be purchasing these again when I am looking for some sugar cookies.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Target
Just made these with my daughter and they are great. They bake evenly and tastes great. Making sugar cookies by scratch takes a really long time so it’s nice to have a product that is easy and simple and tastes amazing. She can’t stop eating these and they look great decorated. These are a holiday staple around my house for sure!
Marietta, GA
These can’t make your life any easier! Seriously ten minutes or less to get them into the oven , and they bake quickly ! No extra ingredients needed , and soo soft and delicious when their done ! Quick yummy easy alternative to baking from scratch
These are okay, my nephews like them, so I like to keep some in the freezer in case they visit. I don't think they are anywhere near the same as homemade sugar cookies. The flavor is lacking. However, you can always add extra flavoring and jazz these up if you want to improve the taste.
Dairy Free
RAYTOWN, MO
These are delicious, quick, and easy. You are definitely paying for the convenience in the price, but if you don't have time to make up a batch of dough from scratch, this is a great alternative. They're so easy even a child old enough to know how to safely use an oven could make them.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are so delicious! they are very easy to make and are very soft and chewy! they are a little high in calories but come on we all know that! :) they are definitely worth the calories, and i will continue to buy these like forever
my favorite melt in your mouth cookies. i can eat these for dayz straight out of the package or after i bake them. easy to use, average price, and they are the best option for store bought cookie dough.
Organic, No Special Diet
Tupelo, MS
I know it says we're not supposed to consume raw cookie dough, but come on. This stuff is perfect for consuming straight out of the fridge. If you can hold off and actually bake the cookies, they are great as well and freeze well for a couple months too.
Vegetarian, Sugar Free
Worth, IL
Easy to use when in a crunch. Also, the product is very versatile and you can get very creative with the cookies before baking them. A simple way is to just add sprinkles. Perfect-if your looking to do something fun with kids!
Vegetarian