Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative. Perfect for your sugar cookie dough needs - from your favorite sugar cookie recipes to fun, decorated cutout cookies! Our recipe includes no artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, no artificial colors and no high fructose corn syrup.

Can you est this raw?
is the smaller cubes better than the big roll of dough?
How many cookies does one packet make?
Start your review of Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag!
Product Highlights
The best cookies ever...My 13 year old loves making these.in reviews
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Arlene M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these. They make baking holiday cookies so easy. If you add a cup or two of flour to it and mix it all together it helps keep the cookie shape when baking. Love using this to save time when baking with the boys.
Sherika H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Sherika H.
Made these with my niece the other day and they were all gone as soon as they were cool. It's good just don't keep them in the oven for too long or they will definitely dry out and become hard.
Luci F.
New Milford, CT
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Luci F.
So easy and yet oh so very tasty...I use it in so many different ways. I love to mix in nuts and other candy. My go to for every holiday. 💕💕💕
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Carly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cookie dough is close perfect in my opinion. You can use it to make simple sugar cookies, or I like to roll them in some cinnamon and make snickerdoodles. They even make the perfect crust for fruit pizza.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good and soft ! Live to make them pretty thick so they don’t get too hard ! They always are so good and they are very affordable !
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great basic cookie mix. Very easy to use and fun to decorate. Lots of way to use this dough and it's delicious too!!
Aziza W.
Greensboro, NC
Absolutely amazing. Especially after the holidays when they go on sale for less!!!!! My family makes them into little characters.
Fleur W.
Bothell, WA
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Fleur W.
This is my go to when I can't be bothered getting all the ingredients together. So quick and easy. The ultimate in lazy baking, when you need it fast.
Lacresha H.
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Lacresha H.
Purchased at: Costco
This is a convenient quick & easy Sugar Cookie 🍪 When finished baking or out of the microwave have sprinkles or icing to add fun & flavor~ nothing is better than homemade cookies & original recipe has more flavor this is a close substitute~
Lorrie M.
Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Publix
My daughters favorite cookies are Pillsbury Cookies, Sugar, 16 oz. Bag plain with nothing added, no frosting, no decorations, no fuss - just the plain sugar cookies. Personally, I enjoy them soft baked, chewy, warm from the oven, with a little extra sugar on top. But, I’m not making them for me. However she loves them, is how they are served in my house!😅 #Pillsbury #SweetTooth #Cookies #Influenster