BY PILLSBURY #9 in Frosting

Pillsbury Confetti Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting.

Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is your favorite kind ?8 Answers
  • I have tried the various colors of funfetti frosting but the flav...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the taste of this frosting - I also love that it does not have the food coloring that the other kinds have in it. " in 1 review
  • "Wish they could get rid of the transfat and still taste good bc it is convenient to have a store bought frosting in a pinch." in 1 review
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This frosting was delicious. It spread onto the cake very well. The confetti sprinkles made the cake look very festive! I love being able to buy this frosting and funfetti sprinkles together in one container.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't want frosting? We all do. So sometimes you just don't have the time to cook up your own frosting. So if you like to be lazy and just buy a product for your frosting then this is the product for you to buy
Karishma J.
I love baking and i was looking for some good frosting for my cakes. I came across this pillsbury frosting and thought of giving it a try and I loved it...❤ It is easy to use and the confetti sprinkles which comes along with the frosting makes the cake look beautiful and delicious. Loosing one star for excessive sugar.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Baking is one of my favorite things to do and this vanilla frosting is great! It’s super easy to use and spreads nicely and has a really good vanilla taste. It’s so much easier than having to make your own and the price is very affordable!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This frosting is one of the bests. I love how smooth and creamy it is, it makes it easy to frost cakes/cupcakes and makes them super yummy. I love the sweet creamy vanilla taste and the funfetti is a fun bonus.
Sandy V.
This is my favorite frosting to use when I make cupcakes. It goes great with the Pillsbury Confetti Funfetti cake mix, I always receive compliments on my baking, even though I just use these boxed mixes. Easy to use and great tasting. Love this frosting.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this frosting!!!! I get it from Walmart and it's only $1.50 which is so cheap. It's so easy to spread and I love the sprinkles they give you to decorate with. It taste so sweet and is perfect with any flavor of cake mix
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I'm pretty certain that everybody in the world loves funetti. It's creamy, delicious, and has sprinkles of joy swirled around in all the goodness. It's my favorite for birthdays, parties, and celebrations. This frosting is always consistent with bringing a smile to anyone's face after one bite.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Funfetti frosting is so colorful and fun.  The sprinkes are fun and the vanilla flavor is amazing.  I love putting this on cupcakes or a cake and it's a very good value.  I always buy this at walmart.  I woud totally recommend this to anyone looking for new frostings to try.,
Heather N.
Smithfield, VA
I bought this frosting for a cookie decorating party I held and it was amazing. Everyone loved the taste of it on cookies and alone. It was sweet but not too sweet and the sprinkles added the perfect touch. I would definitely buy it again. I plan to try it on cupcakes too.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your favorite kind ?
Pamela H.
Suffolk, VA
I have tried the various colors of funfetti frosting but the flavor was bland and chalky. Does the white one taste any better? What is the best flavored frosting?