Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing 4-8 ct Cans uploaded by Lidiana M.

BY PILLSBURY #24 in Frozen Dessert

Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with icing are everything you love about a warm, sticky, delicious cinnamon roll. They are so delicious. I make these a lot on sunday mornings for the family and they love them.
Destiny N.
GET THESE! I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! I love to eat these in the mornings sometimes with a full made breakfast. I buy these ALL the time and they're so soft and moist and delicious. I'm beyond satisfied with this brand and these cinnamon rolls
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI
The best cinnamon rolls I've had in my life! I could eat a whole roll by myself! I hope the recipe of these don't ever change because hey are already perfect!! Let's be real though, anything from pillsbury is delicious!
Stefanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ooey gooey melt in your mouth cinnamon rolls are my households favorite breakfast. Super good. Just the right amount of cinnamon. Could use a bit more icing though
Alexandra N.
These are so good! I like how easy they are to make but really add something special to breakfast. We make these on Christmas morning with our eggs and bacon to add something sweet and delicious! The only con I would say is how messy the icing process can be but that's to be expected. I will certainly be buying these again in the future!
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
These are a great, easy quick sweet breakfast food. They aren't the best, but for the price you cannot beat it. You can find these at every grocery store chain and my husband buys these more than I do. I have satisfied, but not overly satisfied with his product.
Julia K.
These are incredible. If you've never had these, you're missing out! They're perfectly priced and they taste incredible. I always buy them when family and friends come to stay, and I will continue to purchase them! Very satisfied with this product.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls remind me of my childhood. It was such a treat on weekend mornings when my mom would make these for our family for breakfast. They are the perfect amount of cinnamon and gooey vanilla icing.
Ana V.
Pasadena, CA
Easy to make for breakfast and delicious to enjoy with the children that like sweet in the mornings. It is a savious product for several unexpected situations because it's easy and quick.
Tabitha C.
Valley, AL
Love me some Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls for a quick breakfast when I'm in a hurry! They are delicious, and easy to make. Not to mention, cook very quickly. 100% recommend these!