BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Cinnamon Mini-Bites with Icing.
Made with Cinnabon® cinnamon.
24 pull apart cinnamon squares.
Cinnabon® cinnamon in every bite!
Net wt 13.9 (394g). see more...

Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Pillsbury makes the best bake at home cinnamon rolls. They've created the perfect dough to cinnamon ratio. These cinnamon rolls are very soft and don't cook to become hard like I've experience with other brands. I just tried their new mini on the go variety and they're just as good as the back at home! I was highly satisfied!
Hannah B.
Austin, TX
Cinnamon rolls have always been a family favorite, but sometimes I just want a little bit (a little bit is much better for you too!) I love that these are in small sizes for that reason!
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
i love all Pillsbury products.they are so tasty. the Cinnamon Mini-Bites with Icing is a good snack.i always have them in my breakfast or in the snack time. love them.
Lisa A.
Joplin, MO
Pillsbury's Mini Bites are the perfect size for my littles fingers. They are not big enough to eat a Grands! but can eat the perfectly sized mini's!
Mary L.
Bledsoe, KY
These are so good, love the icing and cinnamon great with a cup of coffee. Pillsbury is a great company love their products they're always so fresh.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
I love Pillsbury cinnamon rolls!!! They are so delicious and the icing makes it so much better. I like to cook them for breakfast or for a snack
Kayla H.
These are sinfully good. They're super soft when they come out of the oven, and the gooey cinnamon filling and creamy icing just take the cake!
Brittany W.
State College, PA
These are delicious. Perfect texture and density. They even got the frosting.just right. Only at home cinnamon rolls i.buy
Amanda D.
Manchester, CT
These are a delicious treat. I love when they're right out of the oven and warm and the icing melts. So yummy.
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Yes yes yes yes! Super delicious. I wish I could eat them every day but then I would look like one as well :D