BY PILLSBURY #18 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Pillsbury Cinnabon® Cinnamon Rolls.
Cinnamon in every bite!
Cinnamon rolls with icing.
Made with Cinnabon®, cinnamon.
8 cinnamon rolls.
Net wt 12.4 oz (351g). see more...

• Has anyone used these for a cake?2 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this but never seem to actually get the...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have some good recipes to make homemade cinnamon roll...1 Answers
  • "Cheap & great taste, who can go wrong with cinnamon rolls !" in 1 review
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are light fluffy and Airy they have the perfect amount of cinnamon to dough to icing ratio. They are very moist and melt-in-your-mouth sweet tasty treat. My favorite thing to do is eat them right after they bake because they're so nice and warm and pair well with a glass of chocolate milk. The canister is super easy to open and the directions are easy to read and follow. They are super affordable my local grocery store called winndixie runs them on special 3 for $5 fairly often.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
These are the best cinnamon rolls in the world (in my opinion). I recommend them to anyone else and everyone. They are delicious, taste homemade, but lots less time and effort! I just used them to make "cinnamon roll apple pie cups". All you do is put the apple pie filling in middle and bake then drizzle the icing on top. (See recipe on pintrest..I will try to add pic ). This is part of a Co test I'm doing on #influenstereats but all the opinions are my own
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
My coworker likes to bring these in once in a while and bake them at work. They are so yummy! They seem super easy to make. And never last long since everyone eats them so fast. Like I said, yummy! She said she gets hers from Walmart.
Taylor C.
Review for: Cinnamon Rolls With Icing 12.4 oz
I buy this product often. Me and my husband love having it on occasion for breakfast! They don’t take long to make and tase great! I just wish they gave more icing there is hardly enough. But over all they are delicious!
Shayla M.
Kentucky
Cinnamon rolls are a heaven sent dish, but I hate putting in the effort to make them homemade so I usually resort to purchasing canned ones to save me some time. I have bought the Cinnabon style two different times and both times the flavor has tasted like I bought orange sherbet flavored cinnamon rolls. I will no longer purchase this type of cinnamon roll from Pillsbury, but will still purchase other kinds from Pillsbury.
Rachel W.
Hamden, CT
Omg these are my weakness! They are so delicious especially when they are warm and gooey! They are not healthy and serving size is only one but I can easily eat 2 or 3. I would buy these again and will buy them often! They are easy to make and quick!
troian e.
I love these much more than the big ostentatious ones sold everywhere else. They are perfect and I hope the company never changes a thing in their recipe. Just saying I think they are pretty damn darn good.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing can beat a homemade cinnamon roll. These are good, but definitely out of a can. The frosting that comes with them is good, very sweet and rich. I personally like more cinnamon in my cinnamon rolls than these have. That being said, they're a good item to have on-hand for a quick and tasty breakfast treat.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these things. I eat these for breakfast all the dang time. They're so easy and so great, especially for lazy college kids. I cook them just by the basic recipe in the oven and sometimes I do them in the waffle maker and put the icing and syrup on them as well. They are so good, I highly recommend!!!
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
DELICIOUS ! Hot out the oven with icing running, melting, and getting all over the place. Goes perfectly with a hot cup of black coffee or a cold glass of milk. I don't buy them often because they are a treat for me both because of the richness as well as the price.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone else had bad experiences with these? I recently tried them again (last time I had them was years ago) and they tasted awful
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I've always wanted to try this but never seem to actually get them. How do you guys make them?
Nessa L.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used these for a cake?
Charl L.
Foodie Expert
Someone pls tell me where to get these 😩
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have some good recipes to make homemade cinnamon rolls? Every time i have made them, I have the same problem....which is,when I go to roll the dough into the roll before cutting, the dough is like, really flimsy. It doesn't roll easily. I feel like the dough should be more firm, and any videos I've watched, their dough is completely different than mine.I've made cinnamon rolls with and without yeast, not sure if my problem is not really knowing what to do with yeast or what....but I'm open to some recipes, and any advice! Thank you in advance!