• Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls - 8 CT Cinnamon Rolls With Icing 7.3 oz
  • Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls - 8 CT Cinnamon Rolls With Icing 12.4 oz

BY PILLSBURY #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Pillsbury Cinnabon® Cinnamon Rolls.
Cinnamon in every bite!
Cinnamon rolls with icing.
Made with Cinnabon®, cinnamon.
8 cinnamon rolls.
Net wt 12.4 oz (351g). see more...

Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls - 8 CT

Start your review of Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls - 8 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Cheap & great taste, who can go wrong with cinnamon rolls !" in 1 review
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
These are the best cinnamon rolls in the world (in my opinion). I recommend them to anyone else and everyone. They are delicious, taste homemade, but lots less time and effort! I just used them to make "cinnamon roll apple pie cups". All you do is put the apple pie filling in middle and bake then drizzle the icing on top. (See recipe on pintrest..I will try to add pic ). This is part of a Co test I'm doing on #influenstereats but all the opinions are my own
Allison Y.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Cinnabon is the best brand ever for cinnamon rolls. They are amazing. Although pillsbury isn’t exactly the same as getting Cinnabon in stores, it does a pretty good job. They taste great and great for a Sunday breakfast!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are light fluffy and Airy they have the perfect amount of cinnamon to dough to icing ratio. They are very moist and melt-in-your-mouth sweet tasty treat. My favorite thing to do is eat them right after they bake because they're so nice and warm and pair well with a glass of chocolate milk. The canister is super easy to open and the directions are easy to read and follow. They are super affordable my local grocery store called winndixie runs them on special 3 for $5 fairly often.
Patty H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love making these for a Sunday brunch with friends and family. So easy to make and enjoy. That delicious icing on top when they are warm makes it a perfect cinnamon bun. Perfect to enjoy with a cup of coffee. I find them just right not to sweet and not over loaded with cinnamon. This is on my shopping grocery list regularly, because is absolutely delicious.
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG super delicious late night snack. 15 mins in the oven at 350 degrees and I nearly eat about half of them with a glass of milk.  The package recommend 400 degrees but my oven varies in temperature so use your own discretion. The icing needs to be soften so just stir for a few minutes and let it sit. I am definitely a repeat buyer of these. Sweet treat for the whole family.
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
My coworker likes to bring these in once in a while and bake them at work. They are so yummy! They seem super easy to make. And never last long since everyone eats them so fast. Like I said, yummy! She said she gets hers from Walmart.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Love these cinnamon rolls. They're not that expensive and can usually find on sale. They are easy to cook and is a great quick and easy thing to fix. They are nice and soft and fluffy in the center and a lot of nice crevices for the icing to get into. The icing is ok, it's not to sweet but still taste good. We obviously keep these on hand because it's great for breakfast but also for a snack. Would recommend.
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Kroger
I loveeeeee cinnamon rolls! It’s one of the best sweet foods to eat. I love to eat them after I eat dinner with a big glass of milk 🥛😍 please do yourself a favor and try these out. You might get addicted 🙌🏼 #cinnamonrolls #fallcomfortfood
Haley C.
Sturtevant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very delicious, easy to open and bake. Came out perfectly and the icing was great and easy to spread. Tastes just like on the store, very good for to have at breakfast or for dessert!
bryhollyfans b.
I love these much more than the big ostentatious ones sold everywhere else. They are perfect and I hope the company never changes a thing in their recipe. Just saying I think they are pretty damn darn good.
Angel S.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I've always wanted to try this but never seem to actually get them. How do you guys make them?
Nessa L.
Has anyone used these for a cake?

Walmart