3 colors available

BY PILLSBURY #4 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Pillsbury Cinnabon® Cinnamon Rolls.
Cinnamon in every bite!
Cinnamon rolls with icing.
Made with Cinnabon®, cinnamon.
8 cinnamon rolls.
Net wt 12.4 oz (351g). see more...

• Has anyone used these for a cake?2 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this but never seem to actually get them....4 Answers
  • Does anyone have some good recipes to make homemade cinnamon rolls?...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Cheap & great taste, who can go wrong with cinnamon rolls !" in 1 review
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
Taste wise these are fine. I have bought two rolls of these on separate occasions and both times the dough was barely perforated which leads to them being practically destroyed getting them out of the package and separated. It is supposed to come with 5 rolls and the batch I have in the oven now is only 4. I examined them all closely trying to find the fifth but where it is remains a mystery.
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Foodie Expert
You cannot go wrong with Pillsbury products. Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls is goodness in a can. I love to bake these and enjoy with a glass of milk on the weekends when my mornings are not so busy. However, we can eat these morning, noon and night. It is a convenient sweet and quick place-and-bake anytime of the day treat.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Foodie Expert
Just writing this review makes me want to make some!!These are a cheap and easy dessert!!This is also a great breakfast treat or even after a long day, this is comfort in a roll!!These are always stocked in my fridge for a quick snack!!I would most definitely recommend for others to try these!!
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to have your cinnamon rolls the way you like it.

The can is pretty easy to open and maintains the flavor of the cinnamon a perfectly, the only downside is that sometimes the can bruises easily so the cinnamons don't come out as expected.
Beverly E.
Beverly E.
Pikeville, KY
I love cinnamon rolls so does my husband and kids... I recently made a breakfast birthday cake using these. I baked them in a 8 inch cake pan and bought extra cream cheese icing and iced the rolls like a cake and my son was so excited to get 2 cakes for his birthday
Amber P.
Amber P.
Not as good as homemade...but really good for an easy treat. I like to use them for monkey bread so it has other options. Better quality than other brands, worth paying a few cents more. Only aspect I don't like is how the icing is packaged. I will continue to buy.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
I am partial to homemade cinnamon rolls, but this is the one brand of refrigerated cinnamon rolls I will buy. They taste great and are fast when you are pinched for time. Warning: very easy to overuse the icing, so make sure you portion it out!!!!
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Some people might hate me for saying this but I think they're ok. Honestly I just don't like cinnamon buns in general but this was one of the good ones. The only thing I did not like about these cinnamon buns is that they were to cinnamy.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA
These cinnamon rolls have been a tradition in my family on Holidays since I was little especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning. Every year we wake up have the cinnamon rolls and watch the parades. 10/10 recommend.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
Lately me and my partner have been eating these daily. Compared to generics they taste the same for the price you pay. The icing may not be heathy but they sure are delicious and I'll always make them for company any day.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone else had bad experiences with these? I recently tried them again (last time I had them was years ago) and they tasted awful
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I've always wanted to try this but never seem to actually get them. How do you guys make them?
Nessa L.
Nessa L.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used these for a cake?
Newport, VT
Does anyone have some good recipes to make homemade cinnamon rolls? Every time i have made them, I have the same problem....which is,when I go to roll the dough into the roll before cutting, the dough is like, really flimsy. It doesn't roll easily. I feel like the dough should be more firm, and any videos I've watched, their dough is completely different than mine.I've made cinnamon rolls with and without yeast, not sure if my problem is not really knowing what to do with yeast or what....but I'm open to some recipes, and any advice! Thank you in advance!
Newport, VT