Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Frosting 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Talissa G.Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Frosting 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Tita A.

BY PILLSBURY

• I have never even seen this before but i like the brand. ...2 Answers
  • Besides cake, what is something you use frosting for?2 Answers
Nataly S.
Si deseas hacer tortas o cupcakes y necesitas un frosting de chocolate rapido este es el indicado. Es sabroso, no es tan dulce y se siente el sabor a chocolate. Incluso si vas a hacer galletas se puede agregar un poco a la mezcla para darle una textura y sabor diferente.
Venis T.
Manhattan, KS
This is really good when my mom makes a chocolate yellow cake and put this on top every Thanksgiving. It always gives me the blues, especially when you heat a piece of cake in the microwave and add some ice cream on top. OMGGGGG!!!!!!!
Mandie L.
Pillsbury chocolate frosting is delicious! It is easy to spread on to your cakes except for when you put it in the fridge, as it is with any frosting. But it is delicious!
Valerie W.
Muskegon, MI
It tastes like you would imagine frosting to taste. The chocolate one is chocolate and the vanilla one is vanilla. Thick unless melted over hot baked goods.
Tita A.
Tulare, CA
Great comfort food. Especially once a month for certain reasons. Haha. Or simply when craving something sweet.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
I could eat the whole entire thing of this frosting. It has a great texture, and an even more wonderful taste.
Talissa G.
It takes me back to my childhood lol great tasting frosting!!! Chocolate fudge always my favorite!!!
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
I sometimes eat this stuff right out of the can....but it's good for cake too.
Christina H.
Who doesn't love chocolate!! This frosting is amazing. Very creamy, and rich
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mother used to use this icing all the time on cakes, pies, cupcakes and cookies, she even put it inside desserts! This is a pretty great icing, but it's a little sweet for my liking. Cheap and delicious, though, I'd recommend if you like chocolate icing.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
Besides cake, what is something you use frosting for?
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
I have never even seen this before but i like the brand. Where you get these at?