GroceryPillsbury
Cherry Filled Crescent - 1351oz/8ct

Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescent - 13.51oz/8ct

Pillsbury Filled Crescents are an all-inclusive kit which includes a can of family-favorite Crescent Rolls, a packet of fruit filling, and a pack of icing. These bring a top Pillsbury Crescents recipe into your home for an easy �Wow!� Enjoy the flakiness of a Crescent, Cherry filling, and a drizzle of sweet icing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescent - 13.51oz/8ct!
Liana L.
South Ogden, UT
Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescent - 13.51oz/8ct uploaded by Liana L.
I got the apple ones and they turned out so good. I usually bake everything I make from scratch but thought these look good. I haven't seen the cherry ones but I bet they are good too. Maybe I'll try them next.
Ashley O.
Sun Valley, CA
I just bought these from Walmart and oh my gosh there do good!! I wish I would have bought more! There so easy to put together. This is great with a morning cup of coffee or even by it’s self. I would recommend this to anyone!! It’s a number one in my book.
Autumn B.
These do take a few minutes to make,but they are so worth it!! They are a nice little dessert and have just the right amount of sweetness.
Tiffany B.
Piedmont, MO
Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescent - 13.51oz/8ct uploaded by Tiffany B.
Well it started with triangles being different sizes and not enough filling and icening for all 8 still very yummy need make more equal parting in portions
Michelle B.
Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescent - 13.51oz/8ct uploaded by Michelle B.
Delicious. I had passed on buying these before, because I've really messed up crescent rolls before. I decided to buy these and try them. Great decision. Ready in about 15 minutes, start to finish. Perfect balance of sweetness with the flaky crescent rolls.
Lilah R.
Elk Grove, CA
I’ve only ever found these once, but they’re amazing. They were easy to make, but kind of messy. I’m not sure if there are other flavors though.
Amber H.
Boones Mill, VA
These are amazing! Perfect little snack or even dessert. Buttery crescents with yummy cherry filling.

Looking for your answer?