BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Foodie Expert
This brownie mix is so delicious. It can have guests wondering how you made them taste so great. A huge trick with making these is to add 1/3 a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and some walnuts (if you are not allergic). It makes these taste fantastic. If you are allergic, just put broken pieces of pretzel instead!
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Foodie Expert
I Love these Pillsbury Brownie Mix Milk Chocolate. They are the best brownies that I have tasted. It doesn't cost that much either. I buy these at my local Groceryland. These are so Delicious. When I make a pan here they don't last too long. I would highly recommend these for chocolate lovers.
renee p.
renee p.
Winchester, VA
These brownies are sooooo good. I made some last night. At around 5 minutes left of baking, I turned the oven off. And let leftover heat finish baking it, and let it cool in the oven. After about 30 minutes, take them out of the oven. They should be slightly warm, easy to cut, and fuggy!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
This brand is very good, to others it is not hard to do , is not at all expensive and is very easy to find!! I love it
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Salinas, CA
Best brownies I have ever made !!! I line the pan with coconut oil. So good!!!! Everyone loves them !
Paula M.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
I just love Pillsbury. This milk chocolate brownie mix is just great. I love that it come in a family size. It is easy to make and always is a hit in my home.
yeraldy s.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
Foodie Expert
Its so delicious , we love when is freshly made this is very good with a glass of milk a side
Monica R.
Monica R.
HOUSTON, TX
The best brownie mix out there! Light and fluffy my family loves when I make these. The are honestly the best tasting brownies out there.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Versailles, KY
YUM! Love these brownies. Super moist and has an amazing flavor. Make these for my family all the time.
Shan E.
Shan E.
Foodie Expert
Delicious. Easy. Quick. This brownie mix is great to have on hand for dessert or whenever you need a warm brownie fix. There is minimal measuring and mixing involved and bake time is usually only 30 minutes. And did I mention they're delicious? I love this mix.