Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips a...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious, the brand one of the best. One of my favorite brownie mix. It is worth it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I use this every date night and family occasion.I love this mix.It's east and it's good.It's only a dollar.Once I had bought a box however,and it had less than usual in it.It was sealed air tight.Overall I enjoy this mix.
Chantal D.
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
These are the best boxed brownies I have ever found. They are so chocolatey and rich and stay very moist. They are perfect to fancy up or to just eat as they are.
Kevin M.
Kevin M.
Saint Catharines
Hands down the best brownie mix on the market and I lov brownies. I have som in the cupboard right now
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Delicioso, facil de preparar, alcanza para muchas porciones, lo venden en todos los super, rico sabor
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts