Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Bridget O.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious, the brand one of the best. One of my favorite brownie mix. It is worth it.
Karlee V.
Brownies are always my go to and it makes it even better when they're so chocolatey like these!
Gabriela V.
I love using this brownie mix. It makes the perfect soft and chewy brownies for any occasion
Leah L.
These brownies are nice and moist and super tasty!! Best boxed brownies ever!!
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
These are the best boxed brownies I have ever found. They are so chocolatey and rich and stay very moist. They are perfect to fancy up or to just eat as they are.
Kevin M.
Saint Catharines
Hands down the best brownie mix on the market and I lov brownies. I have som in the cupboard right now
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Delicioso, facil de preparar, alcanza para muchas porciones, lo venden en todos los super, rico sabor
Angel S.
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts