Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Leah L.
These brownies are nice and moist and super tasty!! Best boxed brownies ever!!
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
You can't go wrong with these brownies. They are quick and easy to make and taste delicious. I like to keep a box or two in my pantry at all times.
Harneet D.
Who ever has not tasted these brownies they are not ok haha. They are just soo good. You cant get enough of them.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
i was going to a friends house to have a party and i decided to make these brownies and they all fell in love with it so now anytime we have a get together they always ask me to make these brownies because they are the best.
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
These are the best boxed brownies I have ever found. They are so chocolatey and rich and stay very moist. They are perfect to fancy up or to just eat as they are.
Kevin M.
Saint Catharines
Hands down the best brownie mix on the market and I lov brownies. I have som in the cupboard right now
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Delicioso, facil de preparar, alcanza para muchas porciones, lo venden en todos los super, rico sabor
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts