Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips a...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
I love using this brownie mix. It makes the perfect soft and chewy brownies for any occasion
Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only brand/type brownie mix I buy whenever possible. It comes out perfect every time. Not too fudgey and not too cakey. It makes a whole 9x13 pan of brownies. When I want to get fancy, I add Andes mint bits to it.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Cleveland, WI
These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best. Quick and easy for a family dinner or a pot luck.

Faith W.
Faith W.
South haven, Mi
Very yummy, moist, fudgy brownies. I love how they turn out every time, and my son and husband do too. Our go to brownie mix.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Parkville, MD
So delicious who doesn't love brownies! Simple to make not much needed don't leave in oven to love it will become similar to brownie brittle
Ashley  N.
Ashley N.
Centennial, CO
My husband and I love brownies and Pillsbury brand is our go to. These brownies are super easy to make and always come out perfect.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Karlee V.
Karlee V.
Brownies are always my go to and it makes it even better when they're so chocolatey like these!
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
My daughter loves to make brownies. It's nice to have the bigger size. It makes them last longer. I cut them up and saved them for her lunches for the week.
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite brownies to make. I always make sure to cook them just to the minimum baking time (where they won't leave residue on a toothpick) and they always come out super fudge-y and everyone loves them!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts