Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I lik...White chocolat chips! 4 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Ashley  N.
Ashley N.
Centennial, CO
My husband and I love brownies and Pillsbury brand is our go to. These brownies are super easy to make and always come out perfect.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Parkville, MD
So delicious who doesn't love brownies! Simple to make not much needed don't leave in oven to love it will become similar to brownie brittle
Faith W.
Faith W.
South haven, Mi
Very yummy, moist, fudgy brownies. I love how they turn out every time, and my son and husband do too. Our go to brownie mix.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Cleveland, WI
These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best. Quick and easy for a family dinner or a pot luck.

Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only brand/type brownie mix I buy whenever possible. It comes out perfect every time. Not too fudgey and not too cakey. It makes a whole 9x13 pan of brownies. When I want to get fancy, I add Andes mint bits to it.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
I love using this brownie mix. It makes the perfect soft and chewy brownies for any occasion
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
This is the best brownie mix out there. If you like fudge brownies. They are moist and chewy. Make sure you mix it well and don't over cook it.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Mirna N.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
i was going to a friends house to have a party and i decided to make these brownies and they all fell in love with it so now anytime we have a get together they always ask me to make these brownies because they are the best.
My N.
My N.
Athens, GA
Used this product for a bake sale fundraiser and had zero complaints. Pillsbury is very reliable and it tastes like the classic brownie. It met my fundraising expectations because we sold out! I will definitely be using this product for all future bake sales.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts