Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Karlee V.
Brownies are always my go to and it makes it even better when they're so chocolatey like these!
Cassidy S.
Cleveland, WI
These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best. Quick and easy for a family dinner or a pot luck.

Gabriela V.
I love using this brownie mix. It makes the perfect soft and chewy brownies for any occasion
Amanda M.
Best brownies out there and it makes a lot so it's easier when I need to make a bunch. Best use in a brownie pan for more edges!
Melissa E.
Love Pillsbury brownies. So good try them with rainbow chip icing the bomb.com. Pillsbury always comes out the best.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Solid brownies, especially when you can find them on sale for $1 a box or so! They're chewy and delicious.
My N.
Athens, GA
Used this product for a bake sale fundraiser and had zero complaints. Pillsbury is very reliable and it tastes like the classic brownie. It met my fundraising expectations because we sold out! I will definitely be using this product for all future bake sales.
Bridget O.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious, the brand one of the best. One of my favorite brownie mix. It is worth it.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I use this every date night and family occasion.I love this mix.It's east and it's good.It's only a dollar.Once I had bought a box however,and it had less than usual in it.It was sealed air tight.Overall I enjoy this mix.
Gabby S.
Can you say DELICIOUS?!? This is definitely an awesome substitute for homemade brownies if you're in a hurry, or just don't want to put the effort into making them homemade. These are so yummy that no one will know they're from a box! Haha
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts