Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
These are plain brownies but you can add toppings like walnuts , peanut butter , m&ms or marshmallows . I also make hot chocolate with this
Angel S.
These are definitely comparable to homemade brownies. they're rich in flavor and can be fudgey or cakey depending on how long you bake them
Ashley  N.
Centennial, CO
My husband and I love brownies and Pillsbury brand is our go to. These brownies are super easy to make and always come out perfect.
Amanda M.
Best brownies out there and it makes a lot so it's easier when I need to make a bunch. Best use in a brownie pan for more edges!
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Delicious but the only thing I can't seem to get right is the cook time. They always seem to need some more time in the oven.
Faith W.
South haven, Mi
Very yummy, moist, fudgy brownies. I love how they turn out every time, and my son and husband do too. Our go to brownie mix.
Cassidy S.
Cleveland, WI
These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best. Quick and easy for a family dinner or a pot luck.

Melissa E.
Love Pillsbury brownies. So good try them with rainbow chip icing the bomb.com. Pillsbury always comes out the best.
Harneet D.
Who ever has not tasted these brownies they are not ok haha. They are just soo good. You cant get enough of them.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Solid brownies, especially when you can find them on sale for $1 a box or so! They're chewy and delicious.
Angel S.
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts