Add a Photo

By PILLSBURY
Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9.
Photo (1)
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Cleveland, WI

These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best. Quick and easy for a family dinner or a pot luck.

Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA

This is the only brand/type brownie mix I buy whenever possible. It comes out perfect every time. Not too fudgey and not too cakey. It makes a whole 9x13 pan of brownies. When I want to get fancy, I add Andes mint bits to it.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.

I love using this brownie mix. It makes the perfect soft and chewy brownies for any occasion
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

This is the best brownie mix out there. If you like fudge brownies. They are moist and chewy. Make sure you mix it well and don't over cook it.
Ashley  N.
Ashley N.
Centennial, CO

My husband and I love brownies and Pillsbury brand is our go to. These brownies are super easy to make and always come out perfect.
Mirna N.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ

i was going to a friends house to have a party and i decided to make these brownies and they all fell in love with it so now anytime we have a get together they always ask me to make these brownies because they are the best.
My N.
My N.
Athens, GA

Used this product for a bake sale fundraiser and had zero complaints. Pillsbury is very reliable and it tastes like the classic brownie. It met my fundraising expectations because we sold out! I will definitely be using this product for all future bake sales.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA

Solid brownies, especially when you can find them on sale for $1 a box or so! They're chewy and delicious.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN

You can't go wrong with these brownies. They are quick and easy to make and taste delicious. I like to keep a box or two in my pantry at all times.
Leah L.
Leah L.

These brownies are nice and moist and super tasty!! Best boxed brownies ever!!
Angel S.
Angel S.

What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts

Join Now