Add a Photo

By PILLSBURY
Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9.
Photo (1)
Carol B.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY

You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Ashley  N.
Ashley N.
Centennial, CO

My husband and I love brownies and Pillsbury brand is our go to. These brownies are super easy to make and always come out perfect.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Parkville, MD

So delicious who doesn't love brownies! Simple to make not much needed don't leave in oven to love it will become similar to brownie brittle
Faith W.
Faith W.
South haven, Mi

Very yummy, moist, fudgy brownies. I love how they turn out every time, and my son and husband do too. Our go to brownie mix.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Cleveland, WI

These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best. Quick and easy for a family dinner or a pot luck.

Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA

This is the only brand/type brownie mix I buy whenever possible. It comes out perfect every time. Not too fudgey and not too cakey. It makes a whole 9x13 pan of brownies. When I want to get fancy, I add Andes mint bits to it.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.

I love using this brownie mix. It makes the perfect soft and chewy brownies for any occasion
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

This is the best brownie mix out there. If you like fudge brownies. They are moist and chewy. Make sure you mix it well and don't over cook it.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN

You can't go wrong with these brownies. They are quick and easy to make and taste delicious. I like to keep a box or two in my pantry at all times.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA

Solid brownies, especially when you can find them on sale for $1 a box or so! They're chewy and delicious.
Angel S.
Angel S.

What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts