Add a Photo

By PILLSBURY
Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9.
Photo (1)
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu

Delicioso, facil de preparar, alcanza para muchas porciones, lo venden en todos los super, rico sabor
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Bronx, NY

These are delicious, the brand one of the best. One of my favorite brownie mix. It is worth it.
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.

These are my absolute favorite brownies to make. I always make sure to cook them just to the minimum baking time (where they won't leave residue on a toothpick) and they always come out super fudge-y and everyone loves them!
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.

My daughter loves to make brownies. It's nice to have the bigger size. It makes them last longer. I cut them up and saved them for her lunches for the week.
Karlee V.
Karlee V.

Brownies are always my go to and it makes it even better when they're so chocolatey like these!
Carol B.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY

You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Ashley  N.
Ashley N.
Centennial, CO

My husband and I love brownies and Pillsbury brand is our go to. These brownies are super easy to make and always come out perfect.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Parkville, MD

So delicious who doesn't love brownies! Simple to make not much needed don't leave in oven to love it will become similar to brownie brittle
Faith W.
Faith W.
South haven, Mi

Very yummy, moist, fudgy brownies. I love how they turn out every time, and my son and husband do too. Our go to brownie mix.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Cleveland, WI

These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best. Quick and easy for a family dinner or a pot luck.

Angel S.
Angel S.

What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts

Join Now