Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocola...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I use this every date night and family occasion.I love this mix.It's east and it's good.It's only a dollar.Once I had bought a box however,and it had less than usual in it.It was sealed air tight.Overall I enjoy this mix.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only brand/type brownie mix I buy whenever possible. It comes out perfect every time. Not too fudgey and not too cakey. It makes a whole 9x13 pan of brownies. When I want to get fancy, I add Andes mint bits to it.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
These are my go to desert. My family loves them because they're so versatile. I prefer fudge brownie while my husband prefers cake like brownies, all I do is alter the recipe to suite what we want.
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
I stay true to all the instructions on the box, except for the timing. I like real fudge like brownies, so I bake for a few minutes less. Love this brownie mix!
Gretchen H.
My daughter loves to make brownies. It's nice to have the bigger size. It makes them last longer. I cut them up and saved them for her lunches for the week.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
You can't go wrong with these brownies. They are quick and easy to make and taste delicious. I like to keep a box or two in my pantry at all times.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
This is the best brownie mix out there. If you like fudge brownies. They are moist and chewy. Make sure you mix it well and don't over cook it.
anastacia m.
These are mine and my families favorite go to brownie mix. we have tried pretty much all boxed brownie mixes but this flavor is def. the best
Diana D.
Parkville, MD
So delicious who doesn't love brownies! Simple to make not much needed don't leave in oven to love it will become similar to brownie brittle
Angel S.
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts