Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Melissa E.
Foodie Expert
Love Pillsbury brownies. So good try them with rainbow chip icing the bomb.com. Pillsbury always comes out the best.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
Solid brownies, especially when you can find them on sale for $1 a box or so! They're chewy and delicious.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Ashley  N.
Centennial, CO
My husband and I love brownies and Pillsbury brand is our go to. These brownies are super easy to make and always come out perfect.
Diana D.
Parkville, MD
So delicious who doesn't love brownies! Simple to make not much needed don't leave in oven to love it will become similar to brownie brittle
Leah L.
Foodie Expert
These brownies are nice and moist and super tasty!! Best boxed brownies ever!!
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
These are my go to desert. My family loves them because they're so versatile. I prefer fudge brownie while my husband prefers cake like brownies, all I do is alter the recipe to suite what we want.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Delicious but the only thing I can't seem to get right is the cook time. They always seem to need some more time in the oven.
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
Foodie Expert
I stay true to all the instructions on the box, except for the timing. I like real fudge like brownies, so I bake for a few minutes less. Love this brownie mix!
anastacia m.
Foodie Expert
These are mine and my families favorite go to brownie mix. we have tried pretty much all boxed brownie mixes but this flavor is def. the best
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts