Add a Photo

By PILLSBURY
Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9.
Photo (1)
Gabby S.
Gabby S.

Can you say DELICIOUS?!? This is definitely an awesome substitute for homemade brownies if you're in a hurry, or just don't want to put the effort into making them homemade. These are so yummy that no one will know they're from a box! Haha
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN

I use this every date night and family occasion.I love this mix.It's east and it's good.It's only a dollar.Once I had bought a box however,and it had less than usual in it.It was sealed air tight.Overall I enjoy this mix.
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Bronx, NY

These are delicious, the brand one of the best. One of my favorite brownie mix. It is worth it.
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.

These are my absolute favorite brownies to make. I always make sure to cook them just to the minimum baking time (where they won't leave residue on a toothpick) and they always come out super fudge-y and everyone loves them!
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.

My daughter loves to make brownies. It's nice to have the bigger size. It makes them last longer. I cut them up and saved them for her lunches for the week.
Karlee V.
Karlee V.

Brownies are always my go to and it makes it even better when they're so chocolatey like these!
Carol B.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY

You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

I had some of these yesterday and they were amaze-balls! They were so good and I died and went to fat girl heaven lol. They go great with some vanilla ice cream and are the cheapest brownie mixes to buy
Diana D.
Diana D.
Parkville, MD

So delicious who doesn't love brownies! Simple to make not much needed don't leave in oven to love it will become similar to brownie brittle
Faith W.
Faith W.
South haven, Mi

Very yummy, moist, fudgy brownies. I love how they turn out every time, and my son and husband do too. Our go to brownie mix.
Angel S.
Angel S.

What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts