Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
anastacia m.
anastacia m.
Foodie Expert
These are mine and my families favorite go to brownie mix. we have tried pretty much all boxed brownie mixes but this flavor is def. the best
Rosana T.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
These are plain brownies but you can add toppings like walnuts , peanut butter , m&ms or marshmallows . I also make hot chocolate with this
Carol B.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Karlee V.
Karlee V.
Brownies are always my go to and it makes it even better when they're so chocolatey like these!
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
My daughter loves to make brownies. It's nice to have the bigger size. It makes them last longer. I cut them up and saved them for her lunches for the week.
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite brownies to make. I always make sure to cook them just to the minimum baking time (where they won't leave residue on a toothpick) and they always come out super fudge-y and everyone loves them!
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious, the brand one of the best. One of my favorite brownie mix. It is worth it.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
I love using this brownie mix. It makes the perfect soft and chewy brownies for any occasion
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
I had some of these yesterday and they were amaze-balls! They were so good and I died and went to fat girl heaven lol. They go great with some vanilla ice cream and are the cheapest brownie mixes to buy
My N.
My N.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
Used this product for a bake sale fundraiser and had zero complaints. Pillsbury is very reliable and it tastes like the classic brownie. It met my fundraising expectations because we sold out! I will definitely be using this product for all future bake sales.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts