Add a Photo

By PILLSBURY
Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9.
Photo (1)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Dec. 3, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Brownie
You can't go wrong with these brownies. They are quick and easy to make and taste delicious. I like to keep a box or two in my pantry at all times.
Leah L.
Leah L.
These brownies are nice and moist and super tasty!! Best boxed brownies ever!!
Harneet D.
Harneet D.
Who ever has not tasted these brownies they are not ok haha. They are just soo good. You cant get enough of them.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Can you say DELICIOUS?!? This is definitely an awesome substitute for homemade brownies if you're in a hurry, or just don't want to put the effort into making them homemade. These are so yummy that no one will know they're from a box! Haha
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I use this every date night and family occasion.I love this mix.It's east and it's good.It's only a dollar.Once I had bought a box however,and it had less than usual in it.It was sealed air tight.Overall I enjoy this mix.
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious, the brand one of the best. One of my favorite brownie mix. It is worth it.
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
These are my absolute favorite brownies to make. I always make sure to cook them just to the minimum baking time (where they won't leave residue on a toothpick) and they always come out super fudge-y and everyone loves them!
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
My daughter loves to make brownies. It's nice to have the bigger size. It makes them last longer. I cut them up and saved them for her lunches for the week.
Karlee V.
Karlee V.
Brownies are always my go to and it makes it even better when they're so chocolatey like these!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Brownie
I had some of these yesterday and they were amaze-balls! They were so good and I died and went to fat girl heaven lol. They go great with some vanilla ice cream and are the cheapest brownie mixes to buy
Angel S.
Angel S.
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts