Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips a...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
This brownie mix is my absolute favorite type of brownie to make! The instructions make preparationand baking easy and quick! This brownie mix is perfect to make for a get together, party, or social event!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
I stay true to all the instructions on the box, except for the timing. I like real fudge like brownies, so I bake for a few minutes less. Love this brownie mix!
Foodie Expert
These are definitely comparable to homemade brownies. they're rich in flavor and can be fudgey or cakey depending on how long you bake them
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Delicious but the only thing I can't seem to get right is the cook time. They always seem to need some more time in the oven.
Olimpia V.
Olimpia V.
Lehi, UT
Foodie Expert
I love these brownies!! The only brand I get at the store, the ingredients are simple and easy to make, I usually get it at Smith's near by me. What I also love about it is that it's super cheap. The flavor is so good, I love to sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it..so good!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Best brownies out there and it makes a lot so it's easier when I need to make a bunch. Best use in a brownie pan for more edges!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Love Pillsbury brownies. So good try them with rainbow chip icing the bomb.com. Pillsbury always comes out the best.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
These are my go to desert. My family loves them because they're so versatile. I prefer fudge brownie while my husband prefers cake like brownies, all I do is alter the recipe to suite what we want.
anastacia m.
anastacia m.
These are mine and my families favorite go to brownie mix. we have tried pretty much all boxed brownie mixes but this flavor is def. the best
Rosana T.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
These are plain brownies but you can add toppings like walnuts , peanut butter , m&ms or marshmallows . I also make hot chocolate with this
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts