Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Emily W.
Waukesha
Guys...really...this is the ultimate brownie mix.  Don't make this in a 13X9 pan, though - the brownies would be too thin!  I make this in a 5X7 and I LOVE the thick, fudgy, decadent brownies that they create!  I grew up with this mix and have yet to find another mix or from-scratch recipe that can match it.
Josie M.
I only like to eat brownies when I'm really in the mood. I like this brand over most except one but I'm not too picky as long as it's easy to cook and taste well! Great price! Easy directions as well.
Sarah Z.
This brownie mix is my absolute favorite type of brownie to make! The instructions make preparationand baking easy and quick! This brownie mix is perfect to make for a get together, party, or social event!
Breanna N.
I had some of these yesterday and they were amaze-balls! They were so good and I died and went to fat girl heaven lol. They go great with some vanilla ice cream and are the cheapest brownie mixes to buy
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
I love these brownies!! The only brand I get at the store, the ingredients are simple and easy to make, I usually get it at Smith's near by me. What I also love about it is that it's super cheap. The flavor is so good, I love to sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it..so good!
My N.
Athens, GA
Used this product for a bake sale fundraiser and had zero complaints. Pillsbury is very reliable and it tastes like the classic brownie. It met my fundraising expectations because we sold out! I will definitely be using this product for all future bake sales.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I love having the brownies as a treat the are always yummy. The only thing I'm not crazy about is they can be a little greasy if you make it the way the box says. But I just add a little bit less oil.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
i was going to a friends house to have a party and i decided to make these brownies and they all fell in love with it so now anytime we have a get together they always ask me to make these brownies because they are the best.
Gabby S.
Can you say DELICIOUS?!? This is definitely an awesome substitute for homemade brownies if you're in a hurry, or just don't want to put the effort into making them homemade. These are so yummy that no one will know they're from a box! Haha
Alessandra C.
These are my absolute favorite brownies to make. I always make sure to cook them just to the minimum baking time (where they won't leave residue on a toothpick) and they always come out super fudge-y and everyone loves them!
Angel S.
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts