Add a Photo

By PILLSBURY
Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9.
Photo (1)
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

This brownie mix is my absolute favorite type of brownie to make! The instructions make preparationand baking easy and quick! This brownie mix is perfect to make for a get together, party, or social event!
Chantal D.
Chantal D.
ontario,canada

These are the best boxed brownies I have ever found. They are so chocolatey and rich and stay very moist. They are perfect to fancy up or to just eat as they are.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA

I stay true to all the instructions on the box, except for the timing. I like real fudge like brownies, so I bake for a few minutes less. Love this brownie mix!
anastacia m.
anastacia m.

These are mine and my families favorite go to brownie mix. we have tried pretty much all boxed brownie mixes but this flavor is def. the best
Angel S.

These are definitely comparable to homemade brownies. they're rich in flavor and can be fudgey or cakey depending on how long you bake them
Rosana T.
Rosana T.
Bronx , Ny

These are plain brownies but you can add toppings like walnuts , peanut butter , m&ms or marshmallows . I also make hot chocolate with this
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, Wi

Delicious but the only thing I can't seem to get right is the cook time. They always seem to need some more time in the oven.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire, CT

These are my go to desert. My family loves them because they're so versatile. I prefer fudge brownie while my husband prefers cake like brownies, all I do is alter the recipe to suite what we want.
Leah L.
Leah L.

These brownies are nice and moist and super tasty!! Best boxed brownies ever!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN

You can't go wrong with these brownies. They are quick and easy to make and taste delicious. I like to keep a box or two in my pantry at all times.
Angel S.

What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts

Join Now