Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Josie M.Pillsbury Brownie Mix Chocolate Fudge Family Size uploaded by Tara L.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.

13x9. see more...

• What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great plain but add some peanut butter M&Ms they are the best." in 1 review
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
I stay true to all the instructions on the box, except for the timing. I like real fudge like brownies, so I bake for a few minutes less. Love this brownie mix!
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Delicious but the only thing I can't seem to get right is the cook time. They always seem to need some more time in the oven.
Emily W.
Waukesha
Guys...really...this is the ultimate brownie mix.  Don't make this in a 13X9 pan, though - the brownies would be too thin!  I make this in a 5X7 and I LOVE the thick, fudgy, decadent brownies that they create!  I grew up with this mix and have yet to find another mix or from-scratch recipe that can match it.
Josie M.
I only like to eat brownies when I'm really in the mood. I like this brand over most except one but I'm not too picky as long as it's easy to cook and taste well! Great price! Easy directions as well.
Sarah Z.
This brownie mix is my absolute favorite type of brownie to make! The instructions make preparationand baking easy and quick! This brownie mix is perfect to make for a get together, party, or social event!
Breanna N.
I had some of these yesterday and they were amaze-balls! They were so good and I died and went to fat girl heaven lol. They go great with some vanilla ice cream and are the cheapest brownie mixes to buy
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
I love these brownies!! The only brand I get at the store, the ingredients are simple and easy to make, I usually get it at Smith's near by me. What I also love about it is that it's super cheap. The flavor is so good, I love to sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it..so good!
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I love having the brownies as a treat the are always yummy. The only thing I'm not crazy about is they can be a little greasy if you make it the way the box says. But I just add a little bit less oil.
Alessandra C.
These are my absolute favorite brownies to make. I always make sure to cook them just to the minimum baking time (where they won't leave residue on a toothpick) and they always come out super fudge-y and everyone loves them!
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Brownie mix! I stock up whenever it goes on sale at my local grocery store. My family loves the brownies and they're always a hit for class parties or other gatherings.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite add-ins? I like semi sweet chocolate chips and my boyfriend likes chopped walnuts