BY PILLSBURY

mayra H.
Houston , TX
This are great for baking I love baking them they taste so good and they are so huge they are so soft they dint get hard at all my family likes them they make you place smell so good will baking
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
We don't buy cold cookie dough often but when we do my husband always goes for this tub! I love that I can make as few cookies as I please and I can reseal the container! We do not eat alot of sweets at once so it'd perfect for us! The prices is great for as many cookies as you get.
Taylor T.
Pillsbury has been a household name in my family for ages. Whether its biscuts, cinnamon rolls, or cookies, this brand is my go to. These cookies have such a great flavor...before & after cooking! LOL! The directions are simple and they come out of the oven perfect everytime. THese cookies are fool proof! I love them!
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
This tub lasted me and my family of four over one month long! I purchased at our local sams club! Worth the price only 8 or 9 dollars I believe. They are chewy and taste very sweet. Cook quickly and make the whole house smell very nice. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves cookies.
Carolynne G.
West Nyack, NY
I always have a tub of this ready in my fridge. They taste amazing and smell amazing when they are being baked. Easy to make and last long
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA
Absolutley delicious. They cooked in the amount of time it said it would. When it came out the oven they were very soft and remIned soft.
Kimberly B.
My family and I are dessert fanatics. We always have something ready to bake. You can’t ever go wrong with gooey chocolate chip cookies.
Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
Pillsbury has hands down the best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the market. These will be all over our house this Christmas season.
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Can't go wrong with chocolate chip cookie dough and Pillsbury does it all right the cookies taste even better with milk or ice cream
RD L.
Advance, NC
My favorite, go to cookie dough when baking. These are wonderful and so easy to use. They are some of my favorite cookies to make.