BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

• I wish I could find these in Canada!!! 😩😍1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this??!! Never seen in store 3 Answers
  • Is this product only sold in the U.S.??1 Answers
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
If you love white chocolate then you will most definitely loves these cookies. They are sooo good, and the best time to eat them is when they are fresh from the oven, after they cool down of course!
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
My go to when I need a bite of something sweet, when it’s been a bad day, or just a little happy. Cookie dough, straight from the fridge. There is nothing better!
Linden W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious. Nothing beats the convenience of this cookie dough. All you do is put them on the pan, bake, eat!.....no dishes to wash, no recipes to follow. They taste great. Everyone loves them in my house. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and will continue to repurchase these cookies because I love them.
Sabina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love macadamia nut, it is one of my favorite cookies to have especially from Phils Barry. I highly recommend it and it's super affordable, it taste yummy and the house smells amazing as they are baking.
Tani L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
White chocolate macadamia nut cookies are my all time favorite and if you don't have time to make it home and back this is quick and easy and it tastes delicious
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
If you are looking for a quick and simple cookie dough, this one is the best! Its super fresh, always comes out perfect, and is a great way to add your own twist to it. I like to roll them in balls, coat them with sugar, and as soon as they are out of the oven, drop a Hersey's Kiss in the middle of the cookie. Super simple, yet delicious!
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
One of my favorite types of home-baked cookies. I love the sweet white chocolate chucks and sugar cookie. Perfect size. Pre-made, cut and shaped. Just space then out on a tray and they are good to go. I trust the Pilsbury brand. I love the low prices and great quality. I will re-purchase and recommend!👍🏽
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
These are so easy to bake and they are so delicious! These are the most gooey and most soft cookies you can put in your mouth. All the Pillsbury Cookies are amazing and simple. Pillsbury is definitely doing something right.
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious and so easy to make. I like that they don't look totally uniform. Sometimes you just want fresh-baked cookies but don't want to dirty any dishes. The texture is great, with the creaminess of the chips really accentuating the macadamia's flavor.
Aaliyah M.
Rialto, CA
I really enjoy this dough for mess and stress free (forgetting about them) cookies i just use 10 minutes and boom they're done. Whenever i make cookies from scratch they're ok but come out too puffy and rock hard after a day -___- so this is the answer haha
Chasidy S.
Loganville, GA
Is it safe to eat raw?
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
Do they bake hard, medium, or soft when all directions followed precisely?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I don't think I've ever tried to make cut out cookies with this dough has anyone tried it? How much flower do you typically use?
Joselyne F.
Anyone know where I can buy these?
jessica g.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these contain any peanut by products ?