BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury® Big Deluxe® Reese's® Peanut Butter Cookies.
12 big cookies.
Mini Pieces®. see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is the first time getting these cookies. I love them! I think they are very good for the people who can't eat chocolate. My grandfather who have loved them. He was a peanut butter cookie fan. The price for them is cheap if you don't mind spending $2.50 for twelve cookies. I wish they had a chocolate batter with Reese's inside. I would recommend these cookies! I will be buying them again for when my brother and his fiancee comes to visit.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are delicious. Easy to bake. The kids love them. You can bake a half dozen or the whole 2 dozen. Great to have on hand in the fridge for a quick yummy treat.
Kei H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite frozen cookies to bake I love peanut butter cookies but for these to be Reese on top of that Is a plus I've purchased this at walmart for $2.50 12 pre rolled cookie balls you can bake while frozen I'm in love so much cheaper then buying the bag in the bakery you only get 5 and it 3.49 so I came up on top buying these
Britney B.
Vancouver, WA
When I'm feeling lazy and craving cookies, this is my go to brand. The peanut butter with the Reese's tastes just like homemade cookies and are super easy to make. They're quicker than homemade and pretty cheap too. I would recommend to anyone who wants fresh cookies but doesn't want to actually make the dough.
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
Grab these and make a fun night with the kids with milk or some wine and make them with friends... either way you are winning because these are low cost and super yummy!
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
Super easy to just pop on a cookie sheet and throw in the oven. Convenient when you only want a few cookies, just put the rest back in the fridge. Very yummy too
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Straight up heaven and a glass of milk! I'll then die a happy women. I cooked these bad boys tonight!! The perfect cookie for the peanut butter lover!
Niki S.
If you like chocolate and peanut butter then you'll like these. Just pop them in the oven and for. They cont last long so get one while you can
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of My favorite candy is Reese's piece so this cookie is heaven. It's my first time trying these, I'll probably buy them again
Mayiah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Soooooo amazing you just cant go wrong with these and i found they go really well with vanilla ice cream, such a great combo!!!!!
Sandy R.
Do they have a similar taste to the chocolate or way better?