BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury® Big Deluxe® Reese's® Peanut Butter Cookies.
12 big cookies.
Mini Pieces®. see more...

Kei H.
Kei H.
Foodie Expert
My favorite frozen cookies to bake I love peanut butter cookies but for these to be Reese on top of that Is a plus I've purchased this at walmart for $2.50 12 pre rolled cookie balls you can bake while frozen I'm in love so much cheaper then buying the bag in the bakery you only get 5 and it 3.49 so I came up on top buying these
Britney B.
Britney B.
Vancouver, WA
When I'm feeling lazy and craving cookies, this is my go to brand. The peanut butter with the Reese's tastes just like homemade cookies and are super easy to make. They're quicker than homemade and pretty cheap too. I would recommend to anyone who wants fresh cookies but doesn't want to actually make the dough.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Grab these and make a fun night with the kids with milk or some wine and make them with friends... either way you are winning because these are low cost and super yummy!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
One of My favorite candy is Reese's piece so this cookie is heaven. It's my first time trying these, I'll probably buy them again
Tyshon W.
Tyshon W.
Angier
Foodie Expert
My mom could eat a whole pack lol . I personally don't like them because it has a more peanut butter taste but try and see
Niki S.
Niki S.
Foodie Expert
If you like chocolate and peanut butter then you'll like these. Just pop them in the oven and for. They cont last long so get one while you can
Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Foodie Expert
I got these along with the mint ones and I love the cookies as well as these are so easy to make.
Nicki K.
Nicki K.
Foodie Expert
These are the best cookies and they always leave you wanting more! Best an easiest smile maker!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Foodie Expert
Straight up heaven and a glass of milk! I'll then die a happy women. I cooked these bad boys tonight!! The perfect cookie for the peanut butter lover!
aireal s.
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
Omg... I love ........ peanut butter and chocolate and Reese everything. Fantastic for my sweet tooth.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Do they have a similar taste to the chocolate or way better?