BY PILLSBURY #6 in Flours & Meals

Pillsbury Best Unbleached All Purpose Flour.
Since 1869.
Fun and Easy Recipes. see more...

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
When this is on sale, I will pick this up and use it. However I do not see a difference between this and the generic version of any brand out there. It does taste good it does a good job and it makes my baked goods taste delicious
Adalgisa c.
Es mi producto preferido y esencial en tiempo de navidad porque es mi aliado para hacer mis recetas, me gustan las cosas homemade y esta harina es excelente. La uso para galletas, waffles,pancake, cake, masas para pie, cupcake en definitiva nunca falta en mi casa.
Emily E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I'm a fan of using unbleached all purpose flour in my recipes mostly because I feel like by using unbleached, it isn't as processed as your regular flour. This flour is great in any baking applications - bread, cakes, etc. and you can't go wrong with it.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
This flour is my go to. It's a decent price and meets expectations. I buy this at my local Shoprite. I use it to make peruvian cookies, Alfajores. I love it and am a repeat user. I have also used it when prepping chicken fingers. I would recommend to others.
Alyssa C.
Baltimore, MD
This is what I readily use to feed my sourdough starter and make my sourdough bread! It's so reliable and gives a beautiful rise and flavor! Meets my expectations and then some! You can find it at most grocery stores- I find it regularly at Giant!
Maria C.
Windermere , FL
Esta harina es perfecta para repostería! Da excelentes resultados en cualquier postre. Aunque no es la más económica del mercado vale la pena la calidad, para cualquier preparación. La recomiendo 100%
Beth D.
Flour? Why, yes, this is flour. Perfect for toting around to teach your teenager about how their life will be impacted if they have a baby. Oh, and also good for a wide variety of baked goods.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If you can't get the Gold Medal version, or if this one is on sale, here's a secret: They are the same thing! The same company owns both and used the same suppliers (my family being one of them), so feel free to use this one, too!
Shannon C.
I switched to unbleached flour a little over a year ago after learning the bleaching process used for bleached flour. I don't typically buy Pillsbury brand because it's sold at the store I don't typically do grocery shopping, but when I do buy it I am not disappointed. It might make the slightest of slight difference on white cake, but it doesn't really change the appearance of your baked goods.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
It's a good flour - at least it is unbleached (which is unnecessary anyway). I use it when making pretty much everything: breads, pie crusts, biscuits, pancakes, cookies, etc. It can be inexpensive when on sale but there are other just as good generic flours out there even more inexpensive that I buy more often than this brand.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the benefit of having unbleached flour? Or rather, what is the difference/purpose?
Ycel R.
London, ON
Whats the difference between unbleached flour and regular flour?
Michelle G.
este produto é muito bom

back