BY PILLSBURY

Ultimate double chocolate chip cookies recipe see more...

• "I always buy this flour and use it for all my baking needs." in 2 reviews
Selina P.
Dallas
Are use the flower all the time when I’m begging for cakes and cookies cupcakes any kind of Sweet I love it it taste great after it’s done it’s amazing product and I would definitely recommend to people like cooking
Paula W.
Roanoke, VA
This flour is okay. You must use i lt liberally aa it is difficult to mix in with other infredients. If you are looking for aomething for hand made chicken tenders or.something flavorful i suggest buying seasined flour instead. This flour is only for mixing purposes. No flavor or seasoning.
amanda b.
Fayetteville, NC
This is always the flour I buy! I mostly bake with it but I'm not much of a cook. It has worked great for me in everything though. great price as well.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
This is my go to for baking. I use it all the time. I have also used it to make snow balls for gifts which worked out great as well.
Kelly P.
Great flour and very compatible and good quality. The only thing I do not like is that it is bleached. I prefer unbleached flour
Lisa S.
Hands down the best flower to bake and cook with!! Affordable and also cost effective!! Can't go wrong with this product!
Lisa  W.
Pillsbury flour is ok I barony use it for baking and making a batter for my sweet and sour sauce, not too hard to mix
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
It seems weird to review flour...but I definitely use this product for all of my baking needs. Highly recommend it.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I use this flour for baking or making Tortillas and Sopapillas makes them fluffy.Good brand and a good price.
Kathleen G.
Kansas City, MO
I always buy this flour and use it for all my baking needs. I find it easy to mix and not very expensive.

Target