BY PILLSBURY

Includes dough, filling & icing. see more...

• Do these taste fresh? I don't think they look very good.. Lol2 Answers
  • Are these good.? I've never tried them..4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Toni L.
These are so good! If I could eat them everyday and not get fat I would! I pair it with vanilla ice cream and a glass of milk and I'm so satisfied even if my day has been awful. Everyone should indulge and buy these!
Natalie W.
Favorite thing to make for breakfast. Baking them is simple but you get a very good treat as a result. The Apple has a strong flavor and the pastry is light and buttery so it makes a great side to a nice cupnof coffee
Kenia O.
OK, the picture is a little deceiving but MY GOSH. These taste so good, especially when they are coming out warm from the oven, compared to the apple turnovers I get from my local grocery store Kroger, these taste just as good of not better. It's an easy quick go to breakfast or snack and sure hits the spot. Can never go wrong with these!!!
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
My daughter and I saw these in the store and had to take a box home. She loves apple pie and thought this would be a great treat. Turns out we were right! She loves these! What a wonderful fall treat!
Ashley P.
Hanover
I can't find them anywhere.  Walmart was the only location that still carried them and now they don't anymore.  I hope they start selling them again.  Use to be a favorite.
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
I LOVE these, i never expected something so simple to taste so great. everyone in the house cant wait for them to finish cooking and they are always gone within a few minutes, while i don't care for cherry my husband says the cherry version is just as amazing.
Britt P.
Can you say AMAZING!!!!! Cuz that's what these are! They don't take to long to make and are super scrumptious! The apple flavor is there and the crunch from the pastry is tondienfor! Just be cautious as it can take a while for the filling to cool!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I just tried this for the first time ever because of a really good sale and I am in heaven! They're so delicious and easy to make. The apples are plenty and the crust is flaky. Another great product by Pillsbury!
jamie w.
Speedwell, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These turnovers are my families favorite Holiday Dessert. We add cream cheese mixed with sugar to each turnover before baking. Absolutely delicious served warm with French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Aubrey W.
Gilbert, AZ
These are so delicious and flaky! My best friend and I always used to make these for a midnight snack, and it never failed before we knew it the whole package would be gone haha. Definitely would recommend these.
Noemi  S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are these good.? I've never tried them..
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Do these taste fresh? I don't think they look very good.. Lol