BY PILLSBURY #62 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Bake up Some Fun! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It always turns out really good and moist no matter what flavor you get." in 1 review
Holly G.
This stuff is awesome! It is very easy to whip up and bake and far exceeds my expectations! This is a healthier alternative to regular cake mix but with the same level of moisture and flavor. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a fluffy cake than can be eaten in many different ways!
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
Angel food cake was always my favorite cake growing up and I would have my mom make it for every occasion. Pillsbury was always the brand of mix she would use to make it. It is so light and fluffy and great topped with whipped cream and berries. So good
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Favorite cake since I was a kid. Angel food cake is great and this recipe is perfect. Easy to make and affordable. Always at most local stores. Tastes amazing and the kids love it
Erica S.
Its super yummy! You can't go wrong with fresh warm angel food cake and some strawberries! I make this probably twice a month because it gets eaten up so quickly in my house. It's definitely one of our favorites year round!
Alicia K.
This is my favorite angel good box mix. It's so light and fluffy and melts in your mouth. I mix a little sugar with strawberries and add whipped cream for a quick easy dessert everyone loves!
Nancy A.
Love that this mix will produce a consistently lofty, tasty cake. The flavor is easily enhanced with spices to deepen the flavor. It is perfect for snacking or a base for fresh berries!
Jessika H.
Escondido, CA
It's to die for !! One thing I love is a good angel food cake but some coming out of your own oven ! I would buy it anywhere I find it and they are usually on sale! Perfect mixture ! Love adding fruit in it also :)
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Thank heavens for this one! its easy to make and mix, i love everything from pillsburry. it makes baking easier! people are asking if i made it from scratch and i told them its pillsbury! now questions asked!
Brittany T.
Middletown, NY
I bought pillsburys moist supreme by accident and it was hands down one of the best boxed cakes I've ever had. When the box says moist, it really is! The cake was delicious! Defiantly recommend moist supreme over other brands!
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Try using only s can of seven up and eliminate all the other ingredients I'm sure by now this is no longer a old trick but the cake comes out perfect everytime