Pillsbury All Purpose Flour, 10 LB (Pack of 4) uploaded by Julie L.

BY PILLSBURY #39 in Flours & Meals

No preservatives or flavorings; All natural ingredients Contains 100% Juice when reconstituted see more...

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I do love this flower, but I only buy it if it's on sale or I have a coupon. Personally, I do not see a difference between this and generic brands. They still all seen the same to me. And my baked goods don't taste any different if I use it name brand or generic
Julie L.
******NOT FOR THE FLOUR*********
#RANCHOSANMIGUEL #FLOURTORTILLAS
These are the best flour tortillas I've found in store on the Central Coast. They stay soft and fresh tasting for a month on the counter if you keep them tied shut!
I love to heat them up on my gas stove top, swirl some butter on, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, roll up and eat! Yum! Quick & Tasty for that #sweettooth.
#influenstereats
Kiara C.
I use this flour for anything that has to do with baking. I love to bake desserts and this is the only all purpose flour I use. It is also very inexpensive so you can get those cravings and it will not cost you that much.
Jessica C.
I feel like you can't really have nothing bad to say about flour. It's all purpose so you use it for so many things. The only bad thing I can say about it is that when I touch it with my hands it freaks me out so I have to wear gloves.
Erica C.
I use this flour to make tortillas. I love how fluffy my tortillas come out and its easy to make my dough. Not to mention my tortillas come out delicious.
Lindsay L.
For three generations in my family pillsbury is the only flour we have used! Every recipe turns out perfectly and the value is great!
Bianca C.
N Hollywood, CA
A great baking flour and great for the price. Pillsbury is a brand i know i can trust when it comes to making treats!
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
The only flour we use. Great for anything... from cakes to chicken batter to dough. It is always fresh and available.
Kacey L.
Always have and always will purchase this flour! It is the best for baking and at a great price when bought in bulk!
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Family favorite for generations! I use this for practically use this for any recipe that calls for flour!