Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Andria R.Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Brittaney B.Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Johana L.

BY PILLSBURY #20 in Flours & Meals

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Honestly Flour is flour and this can be more expensive than some other store brand flours out there." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I do not normally buy this. But when it is on sale or have a coupon, I will pick this up. I do not see a difference between the name brand and the generic brand for this. I do not feel like it has a different taste comparing either one to the other
Kares B.
Hilliard
When it comes to baking I like to use this kind of flour. It has good value and and the price is just right. I usually make #bananabread #carrotcake with this flour.
This is my number one ingredient.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Flour is always need in our household and you can pick it up at your local Wal-Mart. There's so many great uses. I also use this flour in my cheese apples recipe that I always make for Thanksgiving. Can't wait!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Pillsbury flour is wonderful for baking! Especially around the holidays I go through so many bags of flour it's not even funny! I am so glad that I can rely on Pillsbury for a quality product
Aishwarya S.
I use a lot of flour for my day to day cooking. From paratha to wontons to cookies, all purpose flour is my go to. I think this product is very affordable and is great value. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't make the item as soft as I want it to be. It feels a little too dry and hard even if it's moist on touch.
Krista M.
This flour is very useful in the baking process. It lasts for several times and lessens the amount of times one needs to buy flour. It definitely meets my expectations, and I find it very convenient. I would buy it again for sure and I recommend it.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
From frying chicken, fish, steak or whatever to baking goods, this is all I will ever use. It has never failed me. The prices are great, the taste is great and also makes my cooking great. I will continue to buy this product!
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
This is the only flour we use when baking. It is dependable and mixes well. I’ve never had any issues with it. It is reasonably priced and has a good quality brand backing it up! I will continue to buy Pilsbury flour.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
This flour is a staple in our home, I use it for baking and cooking. My most favorite food to bake with flour are home-made pies! Everyone loves my pies totally made from scratch!
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I am always using all purpose flour. I use it to make home made pizza dough, home made bread , and for chicken and other things.Some places are more expensive than others.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford , NJ
Do you use the bleached or unbleached?