Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb

Kosher

Do you use the bleached or unbleached?
Start your review of Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb!
Product Highlights
“Honestly Flour is flour and this can be more expensive than some other store brand flours out there.” in 1 review
Etowah, TN
Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Angela D.
Great for baking. Most grocery store carries this brand of flour. It’s a very affordable and good size so good value. Makes baking cookies a breeze. It’s a popular brand for a good reason. The picture below is lavender cookies made with all purpose flour. I didn’t make these a lady I know did I gave her the recipe and lavender and I got the yummy yums.
Youngstown , OH
Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Amanda R.
I always loved Pillsbury products. My whole family does. This flour is so good in all of my recipes. I just made homemade noodles with it and they came out better than ever. Also numerous types of bread and literally everything tastes better with it. I am entirely satisfied.
Valencia City, Bukidnon
When it comes to baking I like to use this kind of flour. It has good value and and the price is just right. I usually make #bananabread #carrotcake with this flour. This is my number one ingredient.
SPRING HILL, FL
Flour is always need in our household and you can pick it up at your local Wal-Mart. There's so many great uses. I also use this flour in my cheese apples recipe that I always make for Thanksgiving. Can't wait!
Orlando, FL
Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Ramonita R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have bought and used this Pillsbury flour, for cooking and baking. And its amazingly good , I love to use it alot in my kitchen. I do alot of cooking in my house for my husband and family, and I love it. I do recommend it to anyone, that wants to try it.
Shawnee, OK
Already rated but of course I’ll rate again pillsbury does baking right! They are my go to for almost anything baking wise! Love this flour from sweet to savory baking needs!
Tampa, FL
I use a lot of flour for my day to day cooking. From paratha to wontons to cookies, all purpose flour is my go to. I think this product is very affordable and is great value. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't make the item as soft as I want it to be. It feels a little too dry and hard even if it's moist on touch.
Purchased at: Kroger
Good reliable flour when in a pinch but I don’t like this flour as much as other brands that I’ve tried. This seems overly bleached to a point that feel like it’s over-processed. For the price, it’s just OK.
This flour is very useful in the baking process. It lasts for several times and lessens the amount of times one needs to buy flour. It definitely meets my expectations, and I find it very convenient. I would buy it again for sure and I recommend it.
Donora, PA
I am always using all purpose flour. I use it to make home made pizza dough, home made bread , and for chicken and other things.Some places are more expensive than others.