BY PILLSBURY

Kosher see more...

• Do you use the bleached or unbleached?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Honestly Flour is flour and this can be more expensive than some other store brand flours out there." in 1 review
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I am always using all purpose flour. I use it to make home made pizza dough, home made bread , and for chicken and other things.Some places are more expensive than others.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Fry chicken, make donuts.. Whatever! Every house needs this of course!! All purpose duh lol
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
This is my go-to brand for Flour. It is a dependable baking item in my much used baking kitchen.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Charlottesville, VA
This is my favorite flour for baking!
Ann R.
Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
Foodie Expert
My mom bakes regularly and this is a staple in her kitchen. She has passed that down to me. This is the best flour you can buy. Highly recommended!
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
MaryAnn L.
MaryAnn L.
Hialeah, FL
Pillsbury flour is one of the best I find to bake with. It is not hard to follow their baking instructions.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
This is the the same flour as other flour not much of a difference to other kind besides being a brand name.
GINA D.
GINA D.
Coushatta, LA
I bake a lot using this flour and I'm always using it for cookies, dumplings, gumbo and anything else i can get my hands on.
Katie I.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
I use this for many of my baking needs in the kitchen, where it be for cookies or dog biscuits the results are always great
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ
Do you use the bleached or unbleached?