BY PILLSBURY

Kosher see more...

• Do you use the bleached or unbleached?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Honestly Flour is flour and this can be more expensive than some other store brand flours out there." in 1 review
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I am always using all purpose flour. I use it to make home made pizza dough, home made bread , and for chicken and other things.Some places are more expensive than others.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
From frying chicken, fish, steak or whatever to baking goods, this is all I will ever use. It has never failed me. The prices are great, the taste is great and also makes my cooking great. I will continue to buy this product!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
Foodie Expert
This is the only flour we use when baking. It is dependable and mixes well. I’ve never had any issues with it. It is reasonably priced and has a good quality brand backing it up! I will continue to buy Pilsbury flour.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This flour is great for ALL PURPOSES. More specifically baking though. I also use it a lot when I am making fried chicken because it fries up really well.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
Pillsbury flour is wonderful for baking! Especially around the holidays I go through so many bags of flour it's not even funny! I am so glad that I can rely on Pillsbury for a quality product
Darcy S.
Darcy S.
Indianapolis
Foodie Expert
I keep this in my freezer at all times.  You never know when you'll need to make fresh pie dough.   Why the freezer?  Cold flour makes the crust flakey.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Foodie Expert
When baking I absolutely use all of their products! They make your baking taste so good! And it’s not even expensive it’s very affordable!
Gladis T.
Gladis T.
Houston
Foodie Expert
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Belington
Foodie Expert
I have this in my cabinet for flour, shortening, and sugar. Probably the best that I've gotten for my baking and cooking
Rangin A.
Rangin A.
One of my favorite flour brands that I use for all my baking from pizza to sweets I get mine from Walmart great price
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ
Do you use the bleached or unbleached?