Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Johana L.Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Amrita B.Pillsbury All Purpose Flour 10 Lb uploaded by Brittaney B.

BY PILLSBURY

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Honestly Flour is flour and this can be more expensive than some other store brand flours out there." in 1 review
Aishwarya S.
Foodie Expert
I use a lot of flour for my day to day cooking. From paratha to wontons to cookies, all purpose flour is my go to. I think this product is very affordable and is great value. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't make the item as soft as I want it to be. It feels a little too dry and hard even if it's moist on touch.
Kares B.
Hilliard
When it comes to baking I like to use this kind of flour. It has good value and and the price is just right. I usually make #bananabread #carrotcake with this flour.
This is my number one ingredient.
Krista M.
Foodie Expert
This flour is very useful in the baking process. It lasts for several times and lessens the amount of times one needs to buy flour. It definitely meets my expectations, and I find it very convenient. I would buy it again for sure and I recommend it.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Flour is always need in our household and you can pick it up at your local Wal-Mart. There's so many great uses. I also use this flour in my cheese apples recipe that I always make for Thanksgiving. Can't wait!
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
From frying chicken, fish, steak or whatever to baking goods, this is all I will ever use. It has never failed me. The prices are great, the taste is great and also makes my cooking great. I will continue to buy this product!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
Pillsbury flour is wonderful for baking! Especially around the holidays I go through so many bags of flour it's not even funny! I am so glad that I can rely on Pillsbury for a quality product
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
Foodie Expert
This is the only flour we use when baking. It is dependable and mixes well. I’ve never had any issues with it. It is reasonably priced and has a good quality brand backing it up! I will continue to buy Pilsbury flour.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Foodie Expert
This flour is a staple in our home, I use it for baking and cooking. My most favorite food to bake with flour are home-made pies! Everyone loves my pies totally made from scratch!
Ashley B.
This flour is great for ALL PURPOSES. More specifically baking though. I also use it a lot when I am making fried chicken because it fries up really well.
Darcy S.
Indianapolis
Foodie Expert
I keep this in my freezer at all times.  You never know when you'll need to make fresh pie dough.   Why the freezer?  Cold flour makes the crust flakey.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford , NJ
Do you use the bleached or unbleached?