BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury® Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
13x9 Family size. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Foodie Expert
Really yummy moist brownies. Easy to make and everyone loves them. Not an extremely strong mocha flavor but enough to tell a difference from the regular ones.
kayla 🍭.
This brownie mix is great for baking as a quick dessert or snack for everyone. It does not take much to make either, and can be done by pretty much anybody. I've used this mix multiple times and it is a go to for a quick dessert to make. It is not expensive at all and has a great value.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Foodie Expert
These are so fudgy and delicious. They melt in your mouth. Directions are simple and easy to follow. These are always available local for me. The price is great for these. I bought at Walmart, but have bought elsewhere before. I would highly recommend
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
What is not to love? Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. These have always been delicious I have sometimes added my own walnuts or pecans or Reese's morsels and bulked them up a little bit but even by themselves they cannot disappoint.
Jessica M.
Lake City, FL
Foodie Expert
My husband and I buy this brownie mix because it’s super cheap but so much can be done with it. We add chocolate chips to it and sometimes cookie dough also !! It’s just a really good simple and delicious base that’s good by its self and even better when it’s all dressed up with yumminess.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Not a huge fan of this mix. I love Pillsbury everything. We religiously use the Cresent roll mix. However this was unfortunately not the greatest. The chocolate taste was almost bitter, and the recipe which I followed to a T, made the brownies VERY dry. Not the best mix I've ever used. PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT
Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
I love brownies!  Pillsbury seems to be a brand that I can depend on to not get hard around the edges like some others.  They are moist and the chocolate flavor is great!  This Mocha fudge is even better, as it's very rich, but not too rich.  It satisfies that chocolate craving.  Great price, too!
Rebecca O.
West hills , CA
If there is a cake/brownie/cupcake mix I come to, it is always pillsbury! This brand has one of the best baking mixes. The taste is amazing, the look and feel of it looks as if it was made from scratch! Recommend this to all my people who do not bake but love their sweets! Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
Tianna S.
Rochester
Foodie Expert
I love this brownie mix it's so good and it's easier for beginners it is your clear instructions on the ingredients you need and the directions for making the brownies I definitely recommend using the recipe on the back of the box for the chocolate marshmallow brownies that recipe is amazing the brownies come out so delicious
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Foodie Expert
Dear lord, pass me some more! I had always heard that adding coffee to brownies made them tastier, but I could never quite get something right, and they ended up... not very good. But this takes the guesswork out of that, and I can enjoy my coffee brownies and I know they will always be delicious!