Pillsbury 13 x 9 Family Size Brownie Mix Mocha Fudge

Pillsbury® Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
13x9 Family size.

Anyone tried these? I’ve never seen them in stores?
Start your review of Pillsbury 13 x 9 Family Size Brownie Mix Mocha Fudge!
Pittsburgh, PA
Pillsbury will always be my favorite brownie cake mix go to met my expectations wouldn’t use any other brand definitely would not improve this. Great flavor good taste very satisfied will continue to buy the mixes.
Fitchburg, MA
Not a huge fan of this mix. I love Pillsbury everything. We religiously use the Cresent roll mix. However this was unfortunately not the greatest. The chocolate taste was almost bitter, and the recipe which I followed to a T, made the brownies VERY dry. Not the best mix I've ever used. PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT
Gaithersburg, MD
This brownie mix is great for baking as a quick dessert or snack for everyone. It does not take much to make either, and can be done by pretty much anybody. I've used this mix multiple times and it is a go to for a quick dessert to make. It is not expensive at all and has a great value.
Lake city , FL
My husband and I buy this brownie mix because it’s super cheap but so much can be done with it. We add chocolate chips to it and sometimes cookie dough also !! It’s just a really good simple and delicious base that’s good by its self and even better when it’s all dressed up with yumminess.
Clanton , AL
These are so fudgy and delicious. They melt in your mouth. Directions are simple and easy to follow. These are always available local for me. The price is great for these. I bought at Walmart, but have bought elsewhere before. I would highly recommend
Augusta, GA
What is not to love? Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. These have always been delicious I have sometimes added my own walnuts or pecans or Reese's morsels and bulked them up a little bit but even by themselves they cannot disappoint.
Muskogee, OK
These brownies are awesome. Flaky, soft, so chocolatey with every bite. They are so moist and taste fantastic. When im having a bad day I love making these it makes me feel so much better. They are so great right out of the oven and warm. Would recommend to anyone
Sugar Free, Low Carb
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I buy different brownie mixs. This is easy and cheap and taste so wonderful. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy and try out. I try all baking mixs out. You like brownies try these.
Picayune, MS
Add this (fully prepared as called for in directions), chocolate pudding(prepared), & chocolate chips in your slow cooker. Leave on high for 3 hours. You're welcome
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Beaverton, OR
I haven't met a boxed brownie mix I didn't like, but pillsbury holds its own amongst the mix. They are chewy and soft and delicious! I like to add extra chocolate chunks to make it even tastier. I also will add homemade salted caramel for extra flavor. I recommend eating over ice cream!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo