BY PILLSBURY #25 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury® Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
13x9 Family size. see more...

Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Not a huge fan of this mix. I love Pillsbury everything. We religiously use the Cresent roll mix. However this was unfortunately not the greatest. The chocolate taste was almost bitter, and the recipe which I followed to a T, made the brownies VERY dry. Not the best mix I've ever used. PillsBury Crescent Butter Flake Dinner Rolls - 8 CT
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love this brownie mix it's so good and it's easier for beginners it is your clear instructions on the ingredients you need and the directions for making the brownies I definitely recommend using the recipe on the back of the box for the chocolate marshmallow brownies that recipe is amazing the brownies come out so delicious
kayla 🍭.
Gaithersburg , MD
This brownie mix is great for baking as a quick dessert or snack for everyone. It does not take much to make either, and can be done by pretty much anybody. I've used this mix multiple times and it is a go to for a quick dessert to make. It is not expensive at all and has a great value.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I haven't met a boxed brownie mix I didn't like, but pillsbury holds its own amongst the mix. They are chewy and soft and delicious! I like to add extra chocolate chunks to make it even tastier. I also will add homemade salted caramel for extra flavor. I recommend eating over ice cream!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Yes yes yes! These are so amazing! I wouldn't change a thing about these, that's how good they are. I always buy these brownies. They are affordable and good quality. I keep brownies in my house
Stella W.
Greenfield
Okay so this brownie mix is the only brownie mix i’ll ever buy and i’ll tell you why. It’s so good and moist and my grandma makes a mean brownie because of this. the frosting you can put on it is so good that my mom eats it straight from the can so we gotta hide it from her when we make brownies. goooood stuff.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
First and for most, I LOVE chocolate. Anything chocolate I will devour. So with this being said, this is my most used dessert I use my left over morning coffee in place of water for more flavor, never fails to make a super quick dessert! I recommend this to my parents all the time.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
My husband and I buy this brownie mix because it’s super cheap but so much can be done with it. We add chocolate chips to it and sometimes cookie dough also !! It’s just a really good simple and delicious base that’s good by its self and even better when it’s all dressed up with yumminess.
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
These are some of the best brownies that I have tried. They are simple to make and really chewy ! They are very affordable, you can find them at you local Walmart or grocery store. I recommend buying more then one because you're going to want more after !
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
These are so fudgy and delicious. They melt in your mouth. Directions are simple and easy to follow. These are always available local for me. The price is great for these. I bought at Walmart, but have bought elsewhere before. I would highly recommend