Pillow Pets

Pillow Pets
3336 Reviews
5 / 5
I have 3 pillow pets. One for each kid. They have loved them since they were a baby. My eldest two have ADHD and autism and theses pets allow them to be able to cuddle them and help them regulate themselves. Great for OT work too.
5 / 5
I had one of these growing up. It was the dolphin one. Anyway it was very comfy and cozy and cute. A great gift to get for anyone who likes plushies, regardless of their age.
5 / 5
Both of my children have multiple! They love them and take 1 with on car rides. They are comfy and soft but still easy to wash!
5 / 5
Pillow pets are such a cool idea very comfortable. The quality is great. Durable can be used anywhere. I feel it’s very safe and pillow fights can be great with it.
5 / 5
Really good for young kids. Had one when I was little. I love that thing. I was so soft and I loved I could make it a pillow or a toy/plunshy. Lasted me a long time until a lot of hair and lint got into the Velcro
5 / 5
It’s a pillow it’s a pet, it’s a pillow pet! These were by far my favorite thing ever when I was younger. They are most definitely safe for young kids, as I had an abundance of them. They are truly an amazing creation.
5 / 5
I used to have the Ladybug one, I loved it so much and slept with it every night. They’re comfortable, hold up good, and good quality. You can either use it as a pillow or as a stuffy.
5 / 5
These are soft and plush animals and creatures that can spruce up a bedroom. Kids love them because they are soft and cuddly. They make great pillows, especially for nap time. They are good for carrying around from place to place and taking on trips and visits.
5 / 5
My grandchildren loved these . We purchased several . They are pillow soft . Come in many sizes animal characters . The ladybug is the absolute cutest thing ever . Perfect nap or tv buddy ! Great for snuggling . Recommended for older preschool ages and up .
5 / 5
very cute and comfortable! They are every durable and easy to throw into the washer, there’s so many cute designs to chose from ranging from all sorts of animals and characters!