BY PILLOW PETS

It's A Pillow, It's A Pet...It's A Pillow Pet!&Reg; Ages 3 &Amp; Up As Seen On Tv Combined Pillow &Amp; Stuffed Animal Collect 'Em All!&Nbsp; More To Come! Anything But Just Another Toy, These Original Pillow Pets&Reg; Products Combine The Functionality Of A Pillow With The Security Of A Stuffed Animal.&Nbsp; Made Of High Quality Super Soft Chenille, They Are So Cute And Cuddly, You'll Want To Collect Them All!&Nbsp; Ideal For Naptime, Road Trips, Airplane Rides And Sleepovers. All Pillow Pets Products Have Been Inspected To Meet Or Exceed Usa Safety Requirements. All New Material Consisting Of&Nbsp; Polyester Fiber 100% Finished Size:&Nbsp; 17.5&Quot; X 18&Quot; X 5&Quot; (43 X 46 X 13 Cm) Made In China see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
I call mine Lulu because it's labeled Lulu the Leopard. She's so soft and comfy, and a lot of times I'll use her to put my laptop on instead of my legs when I don't have a hard surface available. The colors have stayed vibrant and I really like how you can fold it and velcro it so it stands up. Cute for not only little ones but obviously someone like me as well!
trinity p.
I would like this pillow pet because it looks very comfy and i would love to travel with it and tell my freinds influenster got it for me and i can tell them to sigh up and i can bring u guys more people and this website could be so people
Yessenia M.
I love this pillow pet!!! I have two pillow pets and they make my bed look so cute! I can't sleep without my pillow. I think everyone needs a pillow pet asap!!
Kait R.
Red Lion, PA
My daughter LOVES her pillow pets! She's got 2 full size and 1 mini, she won't sleep without them. I definitely recommend these to anyone with young children!