BY PILLOW PETS

Buy on Jet.com
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
My sons loves his pillow pet. He has a collection of monkeys and his bathroom is decorated with monkeys so this soft pet fits well into his collection. It's on his bed everynight and he takes it with him when he spend the night at his abuela's house.
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Daughter begged for one of these and we got it for her - she loves it! It has held up for a couple of years now (two I believe), and we have not had to repair or replace it. She loves it, snuggles it nightly in bed and was one of the best things we got her that year!
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA
These are great. They're good for all ages too. They're so durable and soft too. I definitely recommend.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I got one of these for the little ones in my life. they love it. its a very simple concept to have their stuffed animal also be a pillow but they love it. its great for car rides too
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
The first time i saw this i didn't know it was a monkey untill i read the tag ... it looks so weird but so comfy!