Pillow Pets

Pillow Pets Combo Pack...
50 Reviews
5 / 5
 these Walt Disney, pillow pets combo pack collection are great for any child to have.  they are very soft, great design, Made well, and very easy to clean.
5 / 5
Sister has had an obsession with whinnie the poo ever since she's seen it, so it's a perfect gift to give. Very soft and obviously child safe. It is easy to wash just in the washing machine as spills are inevitable, overall cute
5 / 5
These pillow pets combo pack are so cute !!! My son loves them !!😍😍 They are comfortabke and easy to clean !!👍👍 The cutest pillow pets everr 😍
5 / 5
The Pillow Pets Winnie the Pooh and Friends collection has been an absolute hit in our household. The plush toys are exceptionally well-made, and the attention to detail in bringing these classic characters to life is remarkable. The softness and huggable design make them a cozy and comforting companion for our child during both playtime and bedtime. Our child loves to snuggle with these Pillow Pets, and having them readily available for bedtime brings a sense of security and comfort. From Winnie the Pooh to Piglet and other beloved characters, each Pillow Pet is beautifully crafted and instantly recognizable. The collection has not only sparked joy in our child's play but also nurtured their imagination by bringing classic stories and characters to life in a new way. As a parent, it's heartwarming to see our child's love for these timeless characters grow through these versatile Pillow Pets. They've become an integral part of our child's room and daily routine. I wholeheartedly recommend the Pillow Pets Winnie the Pooh and Friends collection to any parent looking to add a touch of nostalgia and comfort to their child's playtime and sleep routine.
5 / 5
My nephew loves these pillow pets. They are plush and hold their form. They are durable and super cute for children. His favorite character is Winnie the Pooh and this is the perfect stuffed animal.
5 / 5
I need these two pillow pets. They are so cute and I love pillow pets, but I have not seen the Winnie Pooh and eeyor one!definitely want to get these for my son and daughter
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My kiddos love their Pillow Pets! They are so soft and snuggly! Easy to clean by just tossing in the washer! They sleep with them every night!!!!!
5 / 5
My son love Winnie the Pooh !! He is a big fan of the collection. They are so soft. Really good size for pillow or side pillow for comfort at night. They are super cute 😍
5 / 5
Absolutely love pillow pets! Had multiple when I was a child. The comfort of the pillow pet made it easy for me to go to sleep as well as having it cleaned for easy and simple. The designs have changed and I do wish the new designs were out when I was a child
5 / 5
Huggable Loveable the perfect gift. A 2 n 1, pillow and/or toy for nap time or anytime. Adorable enough to set out for all to see. Machine washable makes cleaning easier for us parents. I got one for a client with severe anxiety and it helped the individual not feel alone. My person takes the pillow pet everywhere and the anxiety attacks have mellowed. Fantastic toy!