BY PILLOW PETS

It's A Pillow, It's A Pet... It's A Pillow Pet! Anything But Just Another Toy! Just Un-Fasten Its Belly And The Pet Becomes An 18" Pillow. It Combines The Functionality Of A Pillow With The Security Of A Stuffed Animal. Made Of High Quality Super Soft Chenille Cute And Cuddly Ideal For Naptime, Road Trips, Airplane Rides &Amp; Sleepovers Ages 3 &Amp; Up 17.5"&Nbsp;X 18" X 5" Finished Size All New Material Made In China see more...

Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I found this pillow cute! My son received this last year for Christmas. He didn't seem to care for it much but it managed to stay intact with him dragging it around when he did want it.
Valerie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
My kid destroyed his within 6 months. He was able to take all of the stuffing out of it. They also puff up weird after being washed.
Yunuen L.
Athens, TN
My son loves his pillow pet dog and whenever he gets to stay with nana his dogs goes with him or he cant sleep.. or so he says lol
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
My twins got these for christmas a couple years ago and love them. The only downside was that the pillow part itself got flat quite quickly. The ended up just keeping them bundled and hugging them.
Lela A.
Sandy Hook, KY
This pillow pet is adorable. They are of great quality and my two year old has had his for a year now and loves him.. They can be purchased at stores instead of just online.
Berlyn H.
My son loves his pillow puppy..he sleeps with it at every nap and bedtime. It's our bedtime routine.
Jessica T.
My son has two of these and two mini pets. Although the price on the actual pillow pet is more expensive than off brand, the quality is much better. The pillow pet is a cute idea. I love that it's able to snap together and come apart for my son. The lasting quality ensures that I will buy more.
jordan j.
My little brother love this pillow he sleep with it every night. And i like it to it make me want to have one of my own. So i can stop taking it from him.
Rebecca A.
Birmingham, AL
I have this! I am an adult and I love it. Mhm puppies are so cute. time to take my nap now with it haha!
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
My son has to sleep on this every night. It's nice as a stuffed animal or pillow and great on car rides because it's smaller and can also fold up nicely. I throw these in the washer and they are clean as new