Pillow Pets 18" Green Dinosaur Stuffed Animal Plush Toy Pillow Pet

by Pillow Pets

It’s snuggle time, all the time! The Pillow Pets® Green Dinosaur is the plushiest and friendliest stuffed dinosaur you can find. Green Dinosaur features bright and vibrant green chenille with blue and brown accents. Dino fans of all ages will enjoy a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillow Pets 18" Green Dinosaur Stuffed Animal Plush Toy Pillow Pet!
Paw Paw , WV
I am writing this review to give my honest opinion on this product. These are such an amazing idea they came out with for kids. My boys love these and have quite a few of them, they love having them in their beds. But their favorites are the ones that light up. They have an elmo and a Thomas one and absolutely love them!! I highly recommend these! Any of them, they are all great!!
Clearwater, FL
so this is not the actual pillow pet that I purchased but they don't have it so I'm using this one as a placeholder. The one that I purchased was a licensed Buccaneers bear for the Tampa Bay football team. It was a gift for my boss and his dogs. All three of them absolutely love it. It is so soft and convenient and a good way to show that you care about someone
Charlottesvle, VA
We have the tiger a friend got our toddler as a gift, and after two years, it's held up really well.  These are a little more mainstream than Squishmallows, his favorite, but they don't seem to hold their shape as well in the washer, although it resists staining and is still whole, so four stars!
Hobart, IN
My nephew loves dinosaurs. When he got this gift he was super excited! It's nice and soft and a huge bonus that its multipurpose.
PO Box 1568 Coamo PR
MI bebe la utiliza solo a la hora de dormir le gusta mucho parece que se le hace cómoda ya que no lo suelta. Me gustaría poder tener otra más idea y mucho más cómoda una más larga donde pueda tener una siesta mucho más agradable. Me gusta los cojines animados