Pillow Pets

by Pillow Pets

#4 in Toys

Do babies use this at one year old? ?
I have not seen these in years. Do they still even make them?
Pillow Pets ? Small child ralphed chunks all over bigger childs Pillow Pet. Apparently I can just toss it in the trash. I cantbjust throw the nasty this in the washer. How do I was this?
Start your review of Pillow Pets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
β€œThey're not kidding when thy say they last they're cute and their useful.I'm in college and I sleep with mine every night. ” in reviews
β€œMy son loves his so much!its pretty soft plus it's cute and cuddly what more could you want in an animal pillow!” in reviews
β€œI bought my daughter the lady bug pillow and she loved it she sleeps with it every night not as a pillow but more of a cuddle buddy.” in reviews
β€œMy new foster parents got all us kids pillow pets for Christmas last year and I got this fluffy bear with rainbow fur and a blue belly.” in reviews
β€œI love these because they can open to a soft pillow and use them in car rides or to cuddle with and there is a variety of animals” in reviews
Pillow Pets uploaded by Lee S.
The only pillow I will ever need. I have had my penguin pillow pet for 10+ years now and I finally got a new one to allow him to retire. Love the pillow pets they are soft and so cute.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son is obsessed with his giraffe pillow pet. We have taken it all over the world with us on our travels, in his crib, pack in play, car rides, etc. I like that its washable because he likes to chew on the little giraffe tail.
My kids have several pillow pets. They wanted them as soon as they saw them on tv...I was not thrilled with the price tag, but several family members purchased them for my two young kids as gifts. They do use them on their beds, and they are cute and wash up nicely in the machine.
Tulsa, OK
My 2 year old loves her unicorn pillow pet. It's very comfy and so cute! She likes to carry it around as a stuffed animal too.
Princeton, IN
My 3 daughters love their pillow pets..the like to take them to bed with them and most every where else. My 5 yr old says it's soft and snuggly.
Toccoa, GA
I have two sons ages 8 and 5 and a 2 year old daughter. They received pillow pets for Christmas and cannot sleep without them. They are cute and comfy to lay on.
Atascadero, CA
I had purchased one for myself when they first came out, now my daughter has one and she loves it. She also has a pillow pet blanket which she carries with her everywhere.
Tama, IA
My son loves his pillow pet. He loves stuffed animals...and what better stuffed animal than one you can sleep on too!
Clinton Township, MI
These are so cute everyone in my house has one. We have movie night and bring our pillow pets out to. Wish they would come out with more animals so we can expand our collection
Wayne, MI
Pillow Pets uploaded by Anne A.
Oh My Gosh β™‘ ! ! ! I Love Love Love my πŸ¦„ Pillow Pet yes that's right "My" Even Big girls need something to hug sometimes ! The only small draw back is the velcro strip that holds it together as a pet gets fuzzies in it & it won't hold its legs together sometimes =( but the protective cover goes right back over the ruff side of the velcro ( to protect young kids from being scrapped) other than that its perfect ! just the right size to hold your head up or to put your arm around to hug in bed, she Doesn't snore have bad breath or take up too much Room (kids love there's too "giggle" ) just look at that face πŸ˜πŸ¦„ I Highly recommend pillow pets
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Camdenton
il y a un an
Ruthie R. β€’ il y a un an
U should be able to wash it still they usually have instructions I put mine in a mesh delicates bag or a pillow case and wash on gentle/delicate and cold do not dry let air dry