Pillow Pets

by Pillow Pets

#2 in Toys

Do they still sell these ?!??
Do you guys wash your's in the washing Machine or Hand Wash only?
like this if you think they are the most softest pillows? don't you think?
Start your review of Pillow Pets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They're not kidding when thy say they last they're cute and their useful.I'm in college and I sleep with mine every night. in 68 reviews
My son loves his so much!its pretty soft plus it's cute and cuddly what more could you want in an animal pillow!in 31 reviews
I bought my daughter the lady bug pillow and she loved it she sleeps with it every night not as a pillow but more of a cuddle buddy.in 24 reviews
My new foster parents got all us kids pillow pets for Christmas last year and I got this fluffy bear with rainbow fur and a blue belly.in 23 reviews
I love these because they can open to a soft pillow and use them in car rides or to cuddle with and there is a variety of animalsin 22 reviews
a month ago
My little girl has a Taz pillow pet that she takes with her to daycare. She plays with it and takes naps with it. Not very expensive at all and it can be washed.
2 months agoLouisa, KY
Pillow pets are so cute and fun for kids even my 16 year old girl loves them. I have been buying pillow pets for my kids and will continue with my grandson who will be here in September.
2 months agoApple Valley, MN
My son and I absolutely love the pillow pet brand and products . We have so many from the regular pillow pet pillows to the pillow pet light up and musical nightime buddies.
3 months agoMuncie, IN
I have always wanted a pillow pet since I was little. I finally invested in one and have never regretted it. They are fun and useful to use in long car rides too!
3 months ago
Pillow pets are okay. The Velcro that hold it together tends to get stuck to your hair or rubs on your face while sleeping they are cute but with so many products similar we just need to choose wisley
3 months agoEuclid, OH
Pillow Pets uploaded by charmaine Y.
Pillow pets are so cute! My daughter has one that a unicorn and she loves it! It covers more of her body than a regular pillow so I'm sure its comfortable. I knew my daughter would love it when I first saw it. I would definitely buy another one for her and maybe even fo myself!
3 months ago
My seven-year-old daughter loves Pillow Pets because they're so cute and adorable and she can just really feel comfortable and have a little pillow pet right next to her she thinks these are the most cutest things ever they're not overly expensive it was a pretty penny but definitely worth it it's definitely long lasting material and these babies don't care so we're really happy with this product overall I really recommend this for girls of very young ages especially if they're like seven and younger plus the fun animals are so cute
2 months agoFort Worth, TX
I bought my granddaughter a unicorn pillow pet food her first birthday party! She loved it! It was super soft and fluffy and it was also pink so she automatically loved it lol. I bought my grandson a monkey pillow pet before he was born And still today (he is 6 now) he has to have that with him when he lays down. I couldn't be happier with their pillow pets!!
3 months ago
My daughter loved these when she was little. They're a stuffed animal that dolds into a pillow yoy can sleep on. She had quite a few of them at one point every time we went to a department store and she saw one she didnt have she jusr had to have it lol. They're super soft and cuddly and made her very happy.
9 days agoBoston NY
I'm personally a huge fan of pillow pets. I have a few I even use myself. They come in all different sizes and characters, from your favorite sports teams even your favorite movie characters! They can be flat or you can use the velcro strap to fold them up and carry them with you! These products are all so soft and especially comfortable! I recommend these to any parent, these are especially great on road trips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...