BY PILLOW PETS #3 in Toys

Pillow Pets
  • "They're not kidding when thy say they last they're cute and their useful.I'm in college and I sleep with mine every night. " in 68 reviews
  • "My son loves his so much!its pretty soft plus it's cute and cuddly what more could you want in an animal pillow!" in 31 reviews
  • "I bought my daughter the lady bug pillow and she loved it she sleeps with it every night not as a pillow but more of a cuddle buddy." in 24 reviews
  • "My new foster parents got all us kids pillow pets for Christmas last year and I got this fluffy bear with rainbow fur and a blue belly." in 23 reviews
  • "I love these because they can open to a soft pillow and use them in car rides or to cuddle with and there is a variety of animals" in 22 reviews
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
Since the first Pillow-Pet commercial I viewed, I have been awestruck by this magnificent product! The versatility is amazing, and has the ability to easily entertain young children. I use mine often, primarily as a pillow, rather than a pet. I would recommend to all ages, as it holds up to immense wear. I will be repurchasing this holiday season for my dorm room!
I LOVE THESE! They are so soft and comfortable not to mention adorable!  My brother is a sports nut, has all the Philadelphia team PP's.  Flyers, Eagles, Phillies. My girlfriend has the penguin and it is so cute. Washable and very durable. Also great for a car ride or plane pillow.
Terra J.
Mega Parent Expert
It’s been awhile since I’ve seen these around! My daughter has so many- still! She loves them! They’re super adorable and soft. She takes her ladybug pillow with her every time she stays the night somewhere. I wish these were still easily to find! They’d made great gifts for small children.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert
Literally, this is the best for young kids. I used to have about 8 of these!! They are so comfy to sleep with or just to have around. Be careful though they bring massive dust and can cause bad allergies. They are very popular and loved by kids.
Christina P.
Mega Parent Expert
My kids could not wait to get a pillow pet.  As soon as they saw the first commercial about them.  They fold up great for travel.  Not to bad on the price considering they get a stuffed animal and a pillow.  I would buy the for my nieces and nephews too.
Tiffani J.
Melrose
My daughter and son love there pillow pets.. they have collected a lot of the years and they are simple and easy to clean you just throw them in the wash and dry them like anything else and as good as new. My 8 year old really loves the light up ones..
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
Mega Parent Expert
  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLE
Cat D.
Covington, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I bought my daughter a pillow pet when she was just over a year old. She is now going on 13 and she still has it. And it still works! Not only is a an adorable penguin pillow that lights up, it is also comfortable to use as a pillow. A lot of these items are simply decorative but pillow pets actually can be used as a pillow. And the light is actually brighter than I thought it would be. Such a soothing pillow that she has used so much over the years.
Delilah S.
Mega Parent Expert
Pillow pets we love them not the light up ones though. My kids have 2 each and they take them everywhere, great for traveling, nap time in head start or daycare. Three stars for the light up ones, there horrible. Not washer friendly and so bulky on the top. Like how are kids suppose to hug them and sleep next to them!?
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN
I have two children who love these! My daughter is 9 and still uses hers every night. They last for a long time and the battery life is good also since it has a timer that shuts it off after so many minutes. I would highly recommend these and purchase them for many of my nieces, nephews, and friend's kids as gifts.
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this for all ages?
Jasmine C.
Elmhurst, NY
What's your favorite pet?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Do your family and kids enjoy these?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
What age group are these good for?
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
How many pillow pets do you have ?