Pikmin 3 Nintendo Wii U [WIIU] uploaded by Victoria C.Pikmin 3 Nintendo Wii U [WIIU] uploaded by Angela N.

BY NINTENDO

Pikmin 3 Nintendo Wii U see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Such a cute game!!! Your spaceship crashes and you and your crew get separated. You then discover these Pikmins that are too adorable and will help you find items and beat monsters. You get to play all crew members as they discover new types of Pikmin. Great adventure and strategy game!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
For sure the best Pikmin yet as far as graphics go, it really is cool. The enemy's are easy to beat, as well as the boss', excluding one. If you're a Pikmin master I feel like you would just fly through this game. Wish there was a co op mode, however there are co op mini games you can try.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This strategy game has been a huge hit in my home . I bought it in 2013 for my 4 boys (all under 10) and we played it endlessly. Even my 4 year old loved it. The graphics are cute and the characters are fun and whimsical. . The one complaint I have is that little kids who have gaming skills generally cannot read well. The voices when talking to each other are written, not spoken, making it difficult for them to understand the storyline /plot. Although the goal is clear in the game play. Many Wii games are like that. I wish they'd stop using written story only and add voice for those younger players who cant read yet.
It eventually got scratched and I couldn't find it anywhere for less than 90 dollars!! For some reason nintendo did a limited release and I couldn't afford to pay that much for a video game. Initially, I paid the average cost of around 55 $ for this game. Even places like Gamestop were charging outrageous amounts since this game became rare. I know they offered it as a download (in the 60$ price range) but we don't let our kids connect to the Nintendo online wifi download program. Id' like to see this game for a regular price (not exorbitant) and available for purchase in stores. Id love to see a sequel to this game. Very FUN, even for adults.
Daniela D.
Had the first game when I had a GameCube and I really enjoyed it. Saw they released this so I decided to buy it. Forgot how much I loved these games, really fun and easy to play, great for all ages. The pikmin are cute. Graphics are incredible.
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
So far it is a pretty good game. The graphics are dect and the missions are simple. I would have enjoyed more of the multiplayer feature like Pikmin in NintendoLand had but for a one person game it was pretty par for the course.
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
We bought this Pikmin 3 game for our 6 year old after he watched others play it on youtube. The game is fun, buy a little advanced for my 6 year old. The game is for ages 10+, which he can usually manage, but there is a time limit on many tasks throughout this game, which made it difficult for him. He wanted me to let you all know that if you don't fill up with food before time runs out, it will be Game Over! Needless to say, we will hang on to it and see if he will maybe like it more next year. Overall, probably a great game for pre-teens, teen, and adults.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I love this cute little puzzle game that I can play on my wii It's so much fun and not highly stressful. I love the cute little character that all the tasks are pretty easy but some are harder than others.
Serita D.
I'm not great at playing video games but I am able to play a few of the games on the Wii U with my children. We enjoy the boss battles in Pikmin and it gives us the opportunity to do something together regardless of the weather since they don't enjoy boardgames.
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
This game is so cute and hilarious but after a few hours into it, it gets horribly tedious, but it is one of nintendos classics so i say five it a try! you might like it. its best for casual gamers and by the couch fun!
Kri W.
Great addition to the pikman games. Controls were a little hard getting used to but super easy. Stayed to the origin of the series and reminded be so much of the first two. Love love love this game.