BY PIK NIK

Pik-Nik® Original Shoestring Potatoes.
0 trans fat.
Gluten free.

Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
We always have a huge can of Oil-Nil original shoestring potatoes in our home. They're delicious, and I have ate them for over 20 years now. Its a tradition I passed along to my kids. Totally affordable too! Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
These are an excellent snack stick. I love potato sticks, and these are such a good flavor. I picked them up at my local Rural King, which made it very easy to find
Sarah H.
My daughter wanted to try these because she doesn't like soggy fries and she said they tasted like the best crispy In and Out burger restaurant fries. Yep, she nailed it! Cost a bit more but it's because you get a ton in the container due to their shape and size.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I remember having these in the early 1980’s when I was little,they were my favorite!!! My kids love them too and my local grocery store has these on sale for 2/$4! These are so good and not super salty!

I do love how the canister has changed since I was a kid,I remember the inside top was metal and a little sharp when I would take some out and my hand would hit the side and I’d get nicked!!
Teresa D.
Mcallen, TX
Since I was a little kid my mom would always buy these for the in school pic nics with the parents. As an adult I still buy these monthly and are one of my favorite snacks. They are not overly greasy like some other potato chip and are not overly salty either. Just a few will curb your carb craving.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
One of my favorite special snacks since I was a kid. Cheap and yummy . I was so happy to find them again. The new salt n vinegar blew my mind. I just hate how messy they are to eat if you don't have something to pour them onto 😩 still yummy
Aimee P.
San Francisco, CA
I've been eating these for a few years now, off and on, because they are an inexpensive alternative to traditional potato chips. Occasionally, I have found them to be too salty and a little difficult to share with my two young children due to the mess and size of them.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite brand of chips. Great little shoestrings that pack a whole lot of flavor. I always pick these up for BBQs and parties. They are a inexpensive little snake and the kiddos just love them!
Ranie w.
Omg I grew up in these and I just found some the other day. The price is pretty good and these are great for a #backyardbash. However my kids don't like them so more for me.
donna s.
I love eating pik-nik shoe string. such a great snack. one of my favorite junkfoods. it 0 trans fat and its gluten free plus GMO free.snacking in a healthy way.yummy and delicious.