GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPik Nik
Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original

Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original

by Pik Nik

Pik-Nik® Original Shoestring Potatoes.
0 trans fat.
Gluten free.

Is this product halal ?
Start your review of Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original!
Lori  M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I dont know why put I really like snacking on these when I just want something quick. The only bad thing is they do get your hands greasy. But to me they are the perfect snack and for the perfect picnic. They remind me of my mom when she use to buy these. Pik-Nik shoestring potato taste just like a regular lays potato chip. And I love the little can it comes in I just wish it had a better top to it.
Elyssa W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original uploaded by Elyssa W.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love these as a snack. They are affordable and I don't feel as bad after eating them as I do chips. It is easy to eat a lot of them. They come in smaller containers and I normally get them because they are easier to eat and get out of the container. I would recommend these!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original uploaded by Beth H.
These are an excellent snack stick. I love potato sticks, and these are such a good flavor. I picked them up at my local Rural King, which made it very easy to find
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,741 reviews
Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original uploaded by Ashley W.
We always have a huge can of Oil-Nil original shoestring potatoes in our home. They're delicious, and I have ate them for over 20 years now. Its a tradition I passed along to my kids. Totally affordable too! Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original
Lucia R.
This is perfect to add to a delicious hot dog with relish, ketchup and mustard and mayo. You must try. Not so salty just perfect.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
One of my favorite special snacks since I was a kid. Cheap and yummy . I was so happy to find them again. The new salt n vinegar blew my mind. I just hate how messy they are to eat if you don't have something to pour them onto 😩 still yummy
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite brand of chips. Great little shoestrings that pack a whole lot of flavor. I always pick these up for BBQs and parties. They are a inexpensive little snake and the kiddos just love them!
Ranie W.
Omg I grew up in these and I just found some the other day. The price is pretty good and these are great for a #backyardbash. However my kids don't like them so more for me.
Teresa D.
Mcallen, TX
Since I was a little kid my mom would always buy these for the in school pic nics with the parents. As an adult I still buy these monthly and are one of my favorite snacks. They are not overly greasy like some other potato chip and are not overly salty either. Just a few will curb your carb craving.
Sarah H.
Pik-Nik Shoestring Potatoes Original uploaded by Sarah H.
My daughter wanted to try these because she doesn't like soggy fries and she said they tasted like the best crispy In and Out burger restaurant fries. Yep, she nailed it! Cost a bit more but it's because you get a ton in the container due to their shape and size.